Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2007, 02:08 AM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

[ QUOTE ]
I made two deposits on Sep. 2nd and two on Sep. 9th, still waiting for the funds to clear. I am actually considering just closing my bank account and closing my stars account as well. I am done with online poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nahhh...I may be done with online poker too, but I don't want to do it like this.

gg
Old 10-10-2007, 02:47 PM

anyone else still waiting on withdrawals? i made two cashouts on 9/25 and one on 9/28 nothing has hit my account yet what the hell gives
Old 10-10-2007, 02:59 PM

Even more odd: I made an Echecks deposit (in response to the "Echecks are back" e-mail many of us got) about a month ago, the deposit was accepted, and the amount was debited from my bank.

Today, I got a notice that it was declined, and a "refund notice" from the processor.

I am at work, but I presume when I log in my account when I get home I will be shy the deposit amount, but no refund has been credited to my bank yet.

Anyone else get this?
Old 10-10-2007, 03:27 PM

stars effed up big time on this. hopefully it was just a logistical issue at the fault of pokerstars and not some post legislation roadblocks by big bro preventing transactions. the latter being an indicator for the demise of online poker all together.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:16 PM

Still waiting since Sept. 1st for the deduct to hit my bank.

I did get an email from Stars this week saying that there have been delays, and reminding me to have the cash in the account.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Even more odd: I made an Echecks deposit (in response to the "Echecks are back" e-mail many of us got) about a month ago, the deposit was accepted, and the amount was debited from my bank.

Today, I got a notice that it was declined, and a "refund
notice" from the processor.

I am at work, but I presume when I log in my account when I get home I will be shy the deposit amount, but no refund has been credited to my bank yet.

Anyone else get this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am undergoing the same exact situation, I have no idea what is going on/have not been replied to by stars...have you heard anything about it? I'm going to assume the "refund notice" is not a refund to us, but it means something else...i'm not sure though.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I made two deposits on Sep. 2nd and two on Sep. 9th, still waiting for the funds to clear. I am actually considering just closing my bank account and closing my stars account as well. I am done with online poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, I am sure they have a "network" and anyone doing anything to stiff one of them, would get you blackballed on any of them.

Also, I am sure it could be considered "fraud" if they were so inclined to prosecute. They're just at the mercy of the processor, IMHO, and it's close to what happened to Neteller.

I see people posting that as recent as the last week or so, they are still attempting new transactions. Duh!!! If it ain't working, why keep processing deposits or withdrawals and then complaining about them. I know others are waiting for quite a while, that's understandable.

I did an echeck, $25, back when it was first an option. Went right through, hit my bank 48 hours later. Haven't used it since. Did a withdrawal by check and had it in less than a week. Requested it on a Sunday LATE at night. It was processed on the Monday and got my check on Wednesday of the same week!!! Part of that, for me, was I live in California and it was drawn on a California bank (PStars account that is).

Why fuss with the other stuff? I only requested $100 to see how fast it would process. Was VERY pleased at less than a week.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:14 PM

I'm still waiting for $1200 to clear. It's been over 6 weeks.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am sure they have a "network" ...Also, I am sure it could be considered "fraud" if they were so inclined to prosecute.

[/ QUOTE ]

"quote" marks are "cool"
Old 10-11-2007, 09:53 AM

I've made 2 successful cashouts, and have 2 pending purchases (since 8/24). I have another cashout pending for around 10 days, which will balance out the purchases. At least I'm even with Stars. I've been hesitant to just cancel the original purchases with stars, in case the middleman ends up debiting my bank acct anyway.

Also, I've gotten decent email response from support with any questions and issues I've had (like eCheck fees). I don't think they have control over their processor, so they don't know exactly how long this will take. Stars even sent me a survey re satisfaction with their Customer Support!