Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2007, 07:01 PM

Default Re: Dean is going to contribute 2K to charity!!

Why do they hate you?

Look at that face, how could anyone hate you?
Old 06-27-2007, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do they hate you?

Look at that face, how could anyone hate you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you talking about my avatar or my facebook pic

In my facebook pic we are singing "What's Goin' On" at a sketchy Korean karaoke place and I am by far the most passionate
Old 06-27-2007, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dean believed or tried to portray that I was lying about the private messages that I had received about kod.

After I agreed to his offer, he started throwing in these stipulations (after the fact) to cover his butt.

[/ QUOTE ]

More like you mischaracterized the nature of the PMs you received, claiming they were from people who thought KOD was shady or dishonest previous to the thread involving the two of you. You were trying to use these PMs as character witnesses to bolster your credibility, and then when you actually quote them it's something like "hey, i think you got screwed and KOD is scum" when obviously the wording indicates that the latter opinion was formed as a result of the former one, and not the other way around. You really are acting like an idiotic attention whore and being ridiculously disingenuous and/or oblivious.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How is it that the NL players are the insane ones and not the limit ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

because limit players are all really boring and super nerdy?
Old 06-27-2007, 10:19 PM

OMFG. what the hell are you doing samo. what are you doing KOD. and dean what are you doing? all 3 of you are fing wierd. its the fing internets pokers. and all 3 of you have loot..... try real life kids. or fight with fists. pretty sure all 3 of you are losing internets respect. nap?
Old 06-27-2007, 10:33 PM

I haven't read this thread yet, but please post in HSNL and not NVG.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:48 PM

Dean,

I have to say i think you have done a pretty lame thing here. As soon as you made that bet, i could see this exact situation occurring. In the future you should not let your desire to "out" Samo as liar to get the best of you like this. You basically had no reason to dount him lying about the 8 pms, and he immidiatley accepted your offer AFTER which you decided to add these stipualtions, which are ridiculous. I mean you really think the people IMing him ALL are going to know KOD personally well enough to have had their own experiences with him where they think he is a scumbag? It's obvious that you can add stipulations which he won't be able to satisfy after he accepts your offer.

Basically Samo said he had these 8 pms, you called him out as a liar and made this offer, and then he accepted. Dont get so wrapped up in this [censored], it taints your place as a legitimate strategy poster when you engage in this childish [censored], and you're too smart for that.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:57 PM

How about you just call it a push, and each give $1k to a charity of your own choice, say that you both win (and so do the charities) and get on with your lives?
Old 06-29-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dean,

I have to say i think you have done a pretty lame thing here. As soon as you made that bet, i could see this exact situation occurring. In the future you should not let your desire to "out" Samo as liar to get the best of you like this. You basically had no reason to dount him lying about the 8 pms, and he immidiatley accepted your offer AFTER which you decided to add these stipualtions, which are ridiculous. I mean you really think the people IMing him ALL are going to know KOD personally well enough to have had their own experiences with him where they think he is a scumbag? It's obvious that you can add stipulations which he won't be able to satisfy after he accepts your offer.

Basically Samo said he had these 8 pms, you called him out as a liar and made this offer, and then he accepted. Dont get so wrapped up in this [censored], it taints your place as a legitimate strategy poster when you engage in this childish [censored], and you're too smart for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is precisely what I was trying to say ...
Old 06-29-2007, 12:08 AM

odds that all those PMs are from either A) people who KOD gave a bad beat to, or B) people who KOD said play bad on the forums, or C) want to suck up to samo in hopes of getting lessons? I am guessing about 95-100%