Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2007, 11:51 AM

Default Re: pm exchange between me and king of drafts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[D

[/ QUOTE ]

Dean, you should never have agreed to this! Now you are going to be a charitable donor to the National Schizophrenia Research Foundation . Thanks in advance for your contributions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy chit, this clears things up now.

Sorry for everything Samo. I hope you get better.

[/ QUOTE ]

btw Id like the details of this charitable organisation that Samo claims to have donated 2 million to. Its amazing that it seems to have a different name in this thread, than in this
thread. And that google doesnt return much information on either, actually I cant find evidence of either existing. Im sure that you do have a specific charity in mind, but if you gave 2 mil to it, it does seem odd that you wouldnt know its exact name......

[/ QUOTE ] relevance? i dont think there is any. im starting to believe sam when he says you just really get kicks out of badmouthing him and trying to destroy his reputation
Old 06-27-2007, 11:52 AM

personally it looks to me like the onus should now be on Samo to provide the HH prior to the AK reraise where KOD agreed to give back the blind... should take about 15 mins to request and post.

Honestly though, blind give back is completely retarded and if anyone ever asks me to do it i am going to lol in their face. Also, Samo pls dont sit with me hu on Stars for this reason, ill let you know if i ever need lessons... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-27-2007, 12:02 PM

Classy fukken,

making fun of schizophrenics is really low - even for someone as despicable as you ...
Old 06-27-2007, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[D

[/ QUOTE ]

Dean, you should never have agreed to this! Now you are going to be a charitable donor to the National Schizophrenia Research Foundation . Thanks in advance for your contributions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy chit, this clears things up now.

Sorry for everything Samo. I hope you get better.

[/ QUOTE ]

btw Id like the details of this charitable organisation that Samo claims to have donated 2 million to. Its amazing that it seems to have a different name in this thread, than in this
thread. And that google doesnt return much information on either, actually I cant find evidence of either existing. Im sure that you do have a specific charity in mind, but if you gave 2 mil to it, it does seem odd that you wouldnt know its exact name......

[/ QUOTE ] relevance? i dont think there is any. im starting to believe sam when he says you just really get kicks out of badmouthing him and trying to destroy his reputation

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for the record, the organization changed ownership in 2003 and their operating name has changed several times prior.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Samo,

did you even read the criteria that dean stated? I can't beleive the last few posts you have made in this thread. just wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the exact same thing, wtf.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Classy fukken,

making fun of schizophrenics is really low - even for someone as despicable as you ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I did'nt realize you were schizoprenic until now.

Like I said " Sorry "
Old 06-27-2007, 12:23 PM

Samo,

What would it take to get you to post strategy and absolutely postively not a single word not related to strategy on this site?

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] TWP
Old 06-27-2007, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Samo,

What would it take to get you to post strategy and absolutely postively not a single word not related to strategy on this site?

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] TWP

[/ QUOTE ]

$6 million.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:31 PM

LOL SAMO IS LOSING IT HAHAH KOO-KOO
(wrt his initial long well edited post, and subsequent posts which have gotten crazier and crazier, and more hasteful and panic-y. If samo has schizophrenia then i wish him all the best, otherwise LOL)

this is a really great read [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-27-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

lol keep reading. i just requested the hh, i wasnt even in the hand, and i got it.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh right, didn't know you could do that. results?

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmmmmm - I'm about 90% confident Ansky's post of the HH wasn't there when I made my posts - I clearly remember scrolling through the whole page because I was checking the terms of the Dean/Samo bet. (boz ruling: Dean def doesn't owe Samo anything. it would be nice if he shipped the charity $50 for being a [censored] to samo tho...)