Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Brag: I shot 3 deer in the last 2 weeks.

fargo

B.) Two special concurrent experimental deer bow seasons will be held in portions of the city of Fargo and adjacent areas, including privately owned land. A maximum of 45 antlerless deer bow permits (available from the Department) will be issued for hunting in the city of Fargo and adjacent areas. The bag limit shall be two antlerless white-tailed deer for each Fargo City Deer Management Permit. Specific details, including season dates and areas open to hunting, will be determined by the city of Fargo. Hunters who desire to hunt within the city limits of Fargo must receive a Deer Management Permit from the city of Fargo prior to being issued licenses from the Game and Fish Department. Hunters must submit applications to the Department’s Bismarck office along with a copy of their Fargo City Deer Management Permit and $20 for each license. Any unissued permits remaining after Nov. 1, 2007, can be purchased by FCDMP holders on a first come, first served basis.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pics of 9pt buck or you're lying like the majority of deer-hunters

[/ QUOTE ]

A 9 point is actually just a 4X5. People from Minnesota always say it wrong. If the shot a 6X6 they call it a 12 point... I think you get the picture.

I hate it when people do that.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:55 PM

Thanks for helping to control the deer population OP!

A lot of you guys don't seem to understand that the more deer hunters kill, the less of them there are to run into and kill you in a car accident.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fargo

B.) Two special concurrent experimental deer bow seasons will be held in portions of the city of Fargo and adjacent areas, including privately owned land. A maximum of 45 antlerless deer bow permits (available from the Department) will be issued for hunting in the city of Fargo and adjacent areas. The bag limit shall be two antlerless white-tailed deer for each Fargo City Deer Management Permit. Specific details, including season dates and areas open to hunting, will be determined by the city of Fargo. Hunters who desire to hunt within the city limits of Fargo must receive a Deer Management Permit from the city of Fargo prior to being issued licenses from the Game and Fish Department. Hunters must submit applications to the Department’s Bismarck office along with a copy of their Fargo City Deer Management Permit and $20 for each license. Any unissued permits remaining after Nov. 1, 2007, can be purchased by FCDMP holders on a first come, first served basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice im in grand forks, you just going to school there or you grew up there?
Old 11-19-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i hate you

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-19-2007, 06:15 PM

Venison jerky does sound delicious. . .
Old 11-19-2007, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fargo

[/ QUOTE ]

nice im in grand forks, you just going to school there or you grew up there?

[/ QUOTE ]

grew up in crookston first year of school at UND (too much drinking), now at NDSU. I got some really good friends up there and will be coming up there watch some women's basketball (beat good friend plays) and hockey.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:21 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't you think it would be more rewarding to find injured animals and rehabilitate them rather than killing healthy ones [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Killing healthy ones is part of keeping an entire ecosystem healthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT...the deer population in some places is absolutely crazy. Deer in North America really don't have any major predators anymore other than humans.

Also, they are very tasty, as mentioned.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:32 PM

[censored] me I hate liberals soo much.

To all you annoying pricks - if you get slugs/rats/roaches in your house, do you kill them? Hows that different to killing a deer (which is probably eaten afterwards)?
Old 11-19-2007, 06:39 PM

I hit a deer with my truck once