Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 02:10 AM

Default Re: An EDF Introspective: S.R.E.A.M.

All,

I'd like to clarify something. I meant to be very broad when I said

[ QUOTE ]
doing certain things in our lives in the name of getting laid is generally seen as acceptable or even admirable among our group of peers

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't just mean getting drunk or lowing your standards. This encompasses things like going to the gym and focusing on looking attractive instead of increasing your health. Also, things like maybe going to medical school or buying a rolex or going to a lame social gathering even though you don't think it'll be fun would apply. Literally anything that has been done in the name of increasing the chances of having sex can fall under this umbrella.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:45 AM

Default Re: An EDF Introspective: S.R.E.A.M.

[ QUOTE ]
This encompasses things like going to the gym and focusing on looking attractive instead of increasing your health. Also, things like maybe going to medical school or buying a rolex or going to a lame social gathering even though you don't think it'll be fun would apply. Literally anything that has been done in the name of increasing the chances of having sex can fall under this umbrella.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which gets back to the point that everything guys do is related to improving their chances not only at sex, but at the perceived best quality sex partner.

And obviously "everything" or "everyone" isn't exactly accurate, but I think it's generally true, which I think is to your point.