Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Re: FTP \"sign LuckyJimm\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jimm

I liked you better before the fame went to your head

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true.

I actually defended him when he got banned for begging in BBV, and whilst i wouldnt claim all the credit or something id like to think what i wrote had a tiny effect when Gild unbanned him.

Then he made threads about high stakes games and [censored].

Now he is constantly plugging his blog, begging for stakes and developing the luckyjimm brand of a scummy degen who cant beat the nitmining microstakes of PLO whilst passing judgment and opinion of the plays of people who have made considerably more than him playing a game they are actually winners at whilst he looks on in a mix of awe and disgust.

Back then i thought he served a purpose, now i dont think the purpose outweighs the negatives.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never begged. You will never find a 2+2 thred where I have asked for money. What I have done, though, is said "stake me" as an ironic joke reply to people. For example when someone said he wanted to bribe the mods to ban me, I said I would contribute but would need to be staked. Someone else said "HU for rolls" and I said sure, but you'll need to stake me. That sort of thing. And I have started threads discussing how it's gone when people have of their own choice PM'd me and staked me. I have NEVER actually posted on here asking for money.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got banned for begging, i never looked up the details but that is how it was presented to me in the ATF thread.

Your constantly asking for stakes is begging to me. Its like a homeless guy coming up to me and asking if id buy him a bottle of whiskey for a drinking contest - he is still begging, the fact that im staking him in a contest is irrelivent.

Furthermore, the fact that you are a degenerate gambler means that any staker will never get a return on his investment - so saying it is a staking arrangment is ludicrous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Example of Jim asking for stakes please?
Old 09-16-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Think about it: Moneymaker was an ordinary guy who won big.

There's a gap in the market for an ordinary guy who loses big...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they should sign you. And give you a fresh bank roll everyday to lose.

Kind of like luckyjim in the dunk tank.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:10 PM

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&vc=1
Old 09-16-2007, 04:13 PM

You say, you want to fill the gap between the "ordinary guy" winning big and losing big - we, the german people, demand to know how much you lost playing poker. Either you tell us or we will invade your country.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I never begged. You will never find a 2+2 thred where I have asked for money. What I have done, though, is said "stake me" as an ironic joke reply to people. For example when someone said he wanted to bribe the mods to ban me, I said I would contribute but would need to be staked. Someone else said "HU for rolls" and I said sure, but you'll need to stake me. That sort of thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

you actually want to be staked. you repeatedly ask for stakes and detail your degen history in hopes that someone will stake you. you start threads on the topic of staking you in the hopes that someone else will also stake you. this is begging.

jesus christ you're such a [censored] poster
Old 09-16-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jimm

I liked you better before the fame went to your head

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true.

I actually defended him when he got banned for begging in BBV, and whilst i wouldnt claim all the credit or something id like to think what i wrote had a tiny effect when Gild unbanned him.

Then he made threads about high stakes games and [censored].

Now he is constantly plugging his blog, begging for stakes and developing the luckyjimm brand of a scummy degen who cant beat the nitmining microstakes of PLO whilst passing judgment and opinion of the plays of people who have made considerably more than him playing a game they are actually winners at whilst he looks on in a mix of awe and disgust.

Back then i thought he served a purpose, now i dont think the purpose outweighs the negatives.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never begged. You will never find a 2+2 thred where I have asked for money. What I have done, though, is said "stake me" as an ironic joke reply to people. For example when someone said he wanted to bribe the mods to ban me, I said I would contribute but would need to be staked. Someone else said "HU for rolls" and I said sure, but you'll need to stake me. That sort of thing. And I have started threads discussing how it's gone when people have of their own choice PM'd me and staked me. I have NEVER actually posted on here asking for money.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got banned for begging, i never looked up the details but that is how it was presented to me in the ATF thread.

Your constantly asking for stakes is begging to me. Its like a homeless guy coming up to me and asking if id buy him a bottle of whiskey for a drinking contest - he is still begging, the fact that im staking him in a contest is irrelivent.

Furthermore, the fact that you are a degenerate gambler means that any staker will never get a return on his investment - so saying it is a staking arrangment is ludicrous.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]. I did not get banned for begging, and the mods can confirm this. I made a joke - as you will see from Gregorio's link. I was rapidly unbanned as soon as it was realised there was no way this could be seen as "begging".

I challenge you to find a single post on 2+2 in which I have asked for a stake.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I never begged. You will never find a 2+2 thred where I have asked for money. What I have done, though, is said "stake me" as an ironic joke reply to people. For example when someone said he wanted to bribe the mods to ban me, I said I would contribute but would need to be staked. Someone else said "HU for rolls" and I said sure, but you'll need to stake me. That sort of thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

you actually want to be staked. you repeatedly ask for stakes and detail your degen history in hopes that someone will stake you. you start threads on the topic of staking you in the hopes that someone else will also stake you. this is begging.

jesus christ you're such a [censored] poster

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong - I have never asked for a stake. I have started threads discussing existing staking deals (and have been honest about how much I've lost). I have never asked for a stake or indeed presented myself as someone worth staking. If anyone has staked me it had always been people unknown to me who have contacted me out of the blue. I appreciate it, but I didn't ask for or solicit it.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:08 PM

Jimm stop living the lie and wake up.

You will never be a winning player. You may spin up a couple of heaters but in the long run, you will always lose. The reason for this is because your compulsive/destructive personality is not suited to poker.

You are a talented writer, so my advice would be to try and become a writer for a poker magazine or any magazine, but just leave the poker alone and stop posting railtard posts.

The best of luck LJ
Old 09-16-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You will never be a winning player. You may spin up a couple of heaters but in the long run, you will always lose

You are a talented writer, so my advice would be to try and become a writer for a poker magazine or any magazine, but just leave the poker alone and stop posting railtard posts.

The best of luck LJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I don't deny that.

I'm not sure if I can see myself writing dry reports of tournaments, though, and it's not like anyone would want me to write strategy, either! Features and interviews or a column would be fun, though.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You will never be a winning player. You may spin up a couple of heaters but in the long run, you will always lose

The best of luck LJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I don't deny that.

I'm not sure if I can see myself writing dry reports of tournaments, though, and it's not like anyone would want me to write strategy, either! Features and interviews or a column would be fun, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to stop wasting your time on here and do something constructive with your life.

You are xx now in 10 years you will be nearly xx - not a kid anymore, middle age.

Reality check mate