Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2006, 07:40 PM

Default Re: Who are your top 10 college football teams -- OFFICIAL early ranki

no way osu is best this year. they lost their all linebackers, and secondary, and 8 defensive starters over all.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:18 PM

Default Re: Who are your top 10 college football teams -- OFFICIAL early rankings

DO NOT rank college football teams before the season starts. This is one of the major problems with this sport. I'll let you know who my top teams are 6 weeks into the season.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It wouldn't surprise me if ND lost 3 games this season BEFORE the bowl game. But for ND, 3 losses might be enough to put them in the National Championship.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't remember 1993 very well, do you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that the last year ND didn't suck ass?

[/ QUOTE ]
They sucked ass last year? Man, your standards must be a little high. Wait, you are just a biased idiot!
Old 08-02-2006, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
biased

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice avatar.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:07 AM

Default Re: Who are your top 10 college football teams -- OFFICIAL early rankings

[ QUOTE ]
DO NOT rank college football teams before the season starts. This is one of the major problems with this sport. I'll let you know who my top teams are 6 weeks into the season.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-02-2006, 07:38 AM

I go to <font color="blue"> PENN STATE </font>and let's just say that I'm not expecting much this year. Morelli has a cannon, but there are reports that he's dumber than a rock and can't learn the offense. There are weapons abound on offense, but both lines and the secondary were totally decimated by graduation. And Robinson was the heart and soul of last year's team. Outside of our linebackers and recievers, we lost pretty much every single major contributer. And who knows how the linebackers will fare without Rice and Hali in front of them this year.

[censored] student tickets sold out in like three days and I got shut out. [censored] [censored] [censored]. Oh well.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I go to <font color="blue"> PENN STATE </font>and let's just say that I'm not expecting much this year. Morelli has a cannon, but there are reports that he's dumber than a rock and can't learn the offense. There are weapons abound on offense, but both lines and the secondary were totally decimated by graduation. And Robinson was the heart and soul of last year's team. Outside of our linebackers and recievers, we lost pretty much every single major contributer. And who knows how the linebackers will fare without Rice and Hali in front of them this year.

[censored] student tickets sold out in like three days and I got shut out. [censored] [censored] [censored]. Oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

These accounts of Morelli being unable to learn the offense are blown way out of proportion IMO. From everything I've read the staff seems to be very pleased with his progress.

I don't think PSU is going to win the B10 this year, but a 9-3 type season is a realsitc goal IMO.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:06 PM

Oklahoma QB Rhett Bomar is out for at least this season due to accepting money for work not performed at an auto dealership.

http://www.newsok.com/article/2824545/
Old 08-03-2006, 09:24 PM

bumppppp, i need some more college FB chat.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oklahoma QB Rhett Bomar is out for at least this season due to accepting money for work not performed at an auto dealership.

http://www.newsok.com/article/2824545/

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a big blow. I don't know much about the QB situation in Oklahoma, does that mean P. Thompson is switching back from reciever?