FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Ok to bang alien?
Man, you gotta hit that. 62 95.38%
No, sex w/ that 5th element girl is wrong. 1 1.54%
I dunno 2 3.08%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2007, 02:29 AM

Default Re: Intimacy: oral vs. regular sex

I've met a fair number of women who consider oral to be more intimate than vaginal intercourse. I've met very few dudes who consider this to be true. So I wonder if these polls are skewed a bit.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, but no one would ever consider doggy style or reverse cowgirl or the wheelbarrow or any of that stuff, an intimate sexual experience. Thats just plain ole down home [censored].

Picture this, you and some girl are madly passionately in love. You take her to some remote B&B for a weekend getaway, while there you plan the perfect moment and propose to her under a beautiful majestic old oak tree just as it starts to snow. Her warm tears of immense joy melt the slowly waffling snowflakes as they gently fall on her cheeks. You embrace each other passionately and then head back to your room to?

A) partake in oral sex
B) do it doggystyle with some ass slapping and maybe some anal if you can talk her into it
C) passionately kiss, and gaze into each others souls while you slowly penetrate her missionary style, and weep as you both climax at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-20-2007, 02:56 AM

Sure oral sex can be intimate, it's just that the ceiling of intimacy during regular sex is a lot higher. Of course the ceiling for intimacy is at its absolute highest when you are exchanging vows looking deep into each other's eyes in the presence of both your families...provided your schlong is long enough to penetrate her exactly then. (Vaginally best.)
Old 11-20-2007, 03:33 AM

I think it's a male/female divide imo (I'm grunching btw so this may have been said already). I think it's insane to think that being penetrated/penetrating has to be more intimate than oral contact. But Jenny seems to think that oral requires a degree of trust which needs to be gained post-coitus.

She thinks (paging Dr. Freud) that it's the male fear of being penetrated which leads many to think intercourse is more intimate than oral copulation.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:13 AM

I think it comes down to this;

With oral sex you are pleasing your partner. With intercourse you are connecting with your partner, (if you have an emotional attachment.) Of the two the second is much more intimate.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:43 AM

god, i don't wanna agree w/ads but yeah.

if there is no emotion, then oral is way more intimate b/c your [censored] is in my mouth not my box.

Tuq,
your poll excludes women. sexist ban! I don't wanna lunch at the Y..but maybe i would like an option 3.
also, oral sex is a stepping stone?? there should also be another choice, of oral sex being intimate, more than sex..not a stepping stone to sex. I suppose girls have a much more intimate role in oral sex than a guy eating ya out...so hmm...i think i will be in the minority on this one.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:37 AM

aladare,

I have hooked up with both types of women - those who will put oral before intercourse as an intermediary, and those who hump first and lunch later.

Another point is that a lot of men worry about impregnation, so they may view sex as more intimate as it may lead to child support.....uh-oh.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:04 AM

The real answer here is kissing amirite? I mean just look at my sex trip report. "we can't kiss, but you can put your penis anywhere you want!"
Old 11-20-2007, 11:07 AM

I'm pretty sure that intimate touching of the anus is more intimite than either oral sex or intercourse.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tuq,
your poll excludes women. sexist ban! I don't wanna lunch at the Y

[/ QUOTE ]
Well that's disappointing. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I should have included a slash followed by "smoking pole" or whatever, but I thought the implication was obvious. Not to mention that you are only one of about 2.5 chicks that is going to read this thread anyway...