Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

[ QUOTE ]

Took me 2 months 20 emails and maybe 2 hour on the phone to get mine unlocked.

[/ QUOTE ]

About the same for me. Unbelievable nightmare. Make sure you call over and over, and send in the documents over and over and over. Ask for priority tickets. Get ticket #'s. Put ticket #'s on everything. Call and ask for status on tickets. Ask for confirmation that documents were received.

Then gouge your eyes out when they still do nothing.

ps. after all that, I asked to get my ACH limit raised so I could do more than $500 at a time. They refused, and the reason they gave is they could "not afford it" presumably because it reduces their fees since they get $2 per transfer. Nice.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:17 PM

Im new with the account and it is not activated yet and i dont know anyone who own an epassporte so i dont know what to do. Can anyone help me with this. thanks

My account is buttercup.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:37 PM

Is the Epassporte ATM card still working efficiently? I haven't used it in months, but plan to soon.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:40 PM

I used it to buy dinner last night and it ran through fine
Old 10-04-2007, 05:46 PM

Used it a couple days ago at the grocery store. No problems.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:37 PM

jesus, thanks for the info guys. sounds like i'm in for a rough ride.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:28 AM

I keep getting emails from epass saying I have a new message but then I login and don't have any. This happens maybe once every two days. Anyone else have this problem?

Orange, other than sending the documents, make sure you do all of your communication over the phone, no matter how long you're on hold. They're literally weeks behind in answering emails.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I keep getting emails from epass saying I have a new message but then I login and don't have any. This happens maybe once every two days. Anyone else have this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

this happened to me yesterday.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:37 AM

Same. It happened Wednesday to me. Check your online statement. Does any transaction that cleared say outstanding?

After I got the message I lost the ability to do anything with my balance. Called them. Waited longer then I should on the phone (8-10 min) then talked to someone who told me she world forward it to the tech department and it would be fixed in 7-10 days. About 8 hours later was fixed.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Getting the error message itself is super standard. It usually takes me 3-4 tries of getting the error message before a transaction actually goes through. I'm used to that.

The new twist was the money actually leaving the account and epass claiming I was over my daily transaction limit if I tried again. That's a new one on me, but just from reading through the thread and other threads on other forums, seems like it's par for the course for epass on the past couple days. Sounds like they've been having a lot of problems lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> I actually got a LIVE person on the phone (took 2 tries, late night followed by early morning). According to the service rep, ePassporte has been having "problems with its payment processor" since Saturday (9/22), and she did not know when the problem would be resolved. . .she did get a note made of my missing money and it was back in the account within 24 hours, fwiw. </font>

<font color="green"> EDIT: First person who is able to successfully send a withdrawal to their checking account (i.e. no error message), please let us know it's working again. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently, ATM withdrawals are working now (but I don't have a Visa for that yet). <font color="purple"> Does anyone know if ePassporte withdrawals to U.S. bank accounts are going through again yet? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I just made a a withdraw from epassporte to my US bank account. It said it was successful, and it has a 2 dollar fee. I'll keep you all posted on wether it goes through or not.