Losers:
pokerGuth
michaelhunt6
itiswet

Any thoughts?
Old 08-16-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Official Full TIlt Regulars Thread: Part II

[ QUOTE ]
I play 25NL there. I suck, no need to mention any info you have on me, thx (unless you have suggestions on fatal errors I make).
How do I know I suck? Except from my play, I notice good people joining my tables when I play esp. with position on me way too often [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have about 100 hands on you clown, seems you can do a better job recognizing position, and defend your blinds a little more often. If you have anything on me let me know Beaten_battered.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here are some of the regulars from my db (nl50):

Winners:
gr8whyte
Mr. Ladrao
Zuchthaus
dark-deity

Losers:
pokerGuth
michaelhunt6
itiswet

Any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

gr8white is a decent player but not that tough 20/16 ...i've seen him stack off with TPTK alot...

michaelhunt6 is a winner in my DB , he's a standard tag and likes to 3bet alot in position

i have pokerguth as a loser 2 in my db over 8k hands, plays 20/8/3 but i think he moved up2 100nl
Old 08-16-2007, 02:34 PM

in an odd event of news, i've only played like 2000 hands in a week---- which is my lowest total in like 4 months. cmon motivation to grind.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:08 PM

I donk around a little bit on FTP, mostly 25nl lately although I used to play up to 100nl. I'm sure I play way too many hands preflop, draw too much, yadda yadda. Let me have it if any of you have stats on me. snafu2
Old 08-16-2007, 04:07 PM

thoughts on darkknight84 guys?
Old 08-16-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I play 25NL there. I suck, no need to mention any info you have on me, thx (unless you have suggestions on fatal errors I make).
How do I know I suck? Except from my play, I notice good people joining my tables when I play esp. with position on me way too often [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have about 100 hands on you clown, seems you can do a better job recognizing position, and defend your blinds a little more often. If you have anything on me let me know Beaten_battered.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have 93 hands on you, 6 went to showdown all for (heavy) losses.
One you get the stack in with AQ vs AA after calling PF from the BB vs a CO raiser. I would have reraised there PF because it makes playing the hand OOP a lot easier.
You check call on a 9h2dAh flop which I don't really like either (I'd check raise there). You then checkraise the turn which is the 2h making the pot 15 with 11 behind and proceed to call his bet that puts you AI etting a little under 2:1.

Second hand you have KK and reraise a raisor and caller, fine. You then come out fireing a 1BB bet on a flop of 9d6d6h - just odd. Guy then pots it and you RR AI. I just don't understand the minbet as this should be an excellent flop for you.

Third hand you have Q9o in the BB vs a limp from button. You check a QT5 rainbow flop, I'd just bet out there but that's marginal I think. You then pot it on the turn after button checks behind (3d). You get raised 4x your bet, I usually just let go at this point. You call and then check on the river which is the Js. Guy bets the pot and you call. That's a horrible card for you on the river I just fold there. Especially since I think I remember that this guy tended to bet big with made hands instead of milking. He did just that, 4x raise on the turn instead of 3x and pot instead of 1/2 pot on the river.
Might have been a little bit of tilt since this was the same guy that you played hand 2 against. Who beat your KK with K6, just guessing.

Last hand you have TT UTG, raise and get one caller. You bet around pot on a AhKs6h flop, get called. check/check on the turn, check/check on the river and you lose to K9. Acceptable since that guy is somewhat of a station eventhough as you might know I rarely cbet pot.
I don't remember my read on the guy you played against there but I could have second barreled the turn if I thought he had a FD there a lot of times.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:05 PM

Anyone play much with dukefan22180 (10nl)? Opinions?
Old 08-16-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have 93 hands on you, 6 went to showdown all for (heavy) losses.
One you get the stack in with AQ vs AA after calling PF from the BB vs a CO raiser. I would have reraised there PF because it makes playing the hand OOP a lot easier.
You check call on a 9h2dAh flop which I don't really like either (I'd check raise there). You then checkraise the turn which is the 2h making the pot 15 with 11 behind and proceed to call his bet that puts you AI etting a little under 2:1.

Second hand you have KK and reraise a raisor and caller, fine. You then come out fireing a 1BB bet on a flop of 9d6d6h - just odd. Guy then pots it and you RR AI. I just don't understand the minbet as this should be an excellent flop for you.

Third hand you have Q9o in the BB vs a limp from button. You check a QT5 rainbow flop, I'd just bet out there but that's marginal I think. You then pot it on the turn after button checks behind (3d). You get raised 4x your bet, I usually just let go at this point. You call and then check on the river which is the Js. Guy bets the pot and you call. That's a horrible card for you on the river I just fold there. Especially since I think I remember that this guy tended to bet big with made hands instead of milking. He did just that, 4x raise on the turn instead of 3x and pot instead of 1/2 pot on the river.
Might have been a little bit of tilt since this was the same guy that you played hand 2 against. Who beat your KK with K6, just guessing.

Last hand you have TT UTG, raise and get one caller. You bet around pot on a AhKs6h flop, get called. check/check on the turn, check/check on the river and you lose to K9. Acceptable since that guy is somewhat of a station eventhough as you might know I rarely cbet pot.
I don't remember my read on the guy you played against there but I could have second barreled the turn if I thought he had a FD there a lot of times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the AQ and Q9 hands were pretty bad. The KK I was actually trying to pot it, but in a rush I misclicked. TT I didn't think that was so bad, maybe could have second barreled like you said.

I've been trying to work on keeping pot's small in situations where I'm not sure what the other is holding, and I have a problem of stacking off light. I can't shake that mentality yet of not getting to attached to a hand/pot. I moved back down because of that. Except will venture to $60 deep stack game sometimes, yeah I know bad BR management but it's just so fun.

Thanks for the info clown.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:30 PM

Just started playing micros again, about 20K hands. 'Jeffbonanza'. Any opinions?