Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which has been JaBlue's most embarrassing OP to date?
The one where he almost throws a jar of piss at a car 1 2.17%
The one where he can't be bothered to go to a funeral even though it means a lot to his dad 28 60.87%
The one where he wants to let snakes loose in a theater 2 4.35%
The one where he tells his grandmother to go [censored] herself 13 28.26%
Other (please specify) 2 4.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 10:20 AM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD***

[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure it has nothing to do with thinking about who would be bottom in kolo's relationship?

[/ QUOTE ]

really not funny, bordering on insulting.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i have a very difficult girl situation. I moved into my apartment in august and started hanging out with my best friend from Highschool. Finally moved back to NYC. Yay! He introduced me to this girl. The girl has lived in the states for five years and just got out of a relationship. Here boyfriend still in the process of moving out. She complains to me alot about him. While waiting for my friend at work we went furniture looking with here for a couch, she complains to me that she never got to see ny with him and that the past year she felt more lonely than ever.. baah baaah... What pisses me off is that i think she just wants to be friends, but she is hot and i want some.. We are going to meuseum on thursday then ill invite her to dinner.. She txts me alot, sent me emails about advice on her buisness plans. Is she just one of those nice ppl or do i have a chance. What are some signs. After my last relationship. Which got me to drop out of college and become a degenerate gambler three years ago i have lost all my awarness and ability to detect if a girl is just nice, or i have a chance. Do you understand?

[/ QUOTE ]
You're already dead in the water. Trust me, I've been in your exact situation and you're firmly entrenched in the dreaded LJBF (Let's Just Be Friends)-zone. If you really want some with this girl, I'd recommend scaling back your contact with her a lot and then slowly build it back up, but this time make it clear you're interested in her sexually from the get-go. Standard advice is to go [censored]/Find Ten Other Women first, though, and with good reason. You sound like you have a serious case of oneitis.

In other news, women are very easy in SA. Took me a while to get back into the game here again, but I was ooooon the last week. Sunday/Monday same hostel, talked to a bunch of girls on Sunday, but wasn't completely on yet. Monday went out with six other guys and one unattractive girl, then one attractive girl joins us and obviously every guy vies for her attention. I make out with her after disarming two potential competitors with absolute cool. (Do not say "My second language is the language of love", you will be destroyed).

Tuesday to Thursday I spend in another town, felt like being alone and walking a lot. Friday I get back to the same hostel, flirt with every girl, at two in the morning I get real attraction vibes from one of them, a wicked sharp English girl. She suggests going to the club, and I know I'll at least make out with her if I go, but I've been talking for eight hours and my energy is just depleted, so I figure I'll go to bed and work on her the next day.

Saturday I am freaking pumped up. I just have this feeling it's going to happen. Sharp English girl from night before now tells me she has a boyfriend - haha, last night you didn't give a damn. But no matter, onwards - again we end up with two attractive girls, one unattractive girl and like six guys.

Obviously I flirt with both cute girls and after a little bit of work I just know I'm in with one of them (small French girl), just need to find a good spot. So all of us go to a club, which turns out to be surprisingly good. It takes about half an hour to warm up the club, and I just stand around drinking and talking to everyone that comes near me. Cute French girl is being talked to by an Aussie guy, but I don't worry and when everyone starts dancing she comes up to me to drag me to the dance floor. I sit her on my lap after five minutes, and then starts the heaviest makeout session I've ever had in public. It takes us only half an hour to get back out of there into the hostel, but we're both in dormitories, so we have sex on a couch in the empty bar upstairs. That was a first for me.

Right after we've finished dressing sharp English girl comes into the bar, looks at us for ten seconds, says "Oops", and quickly leaves again. Haha.

On the bus last night my seat is next to a Bolivian girl. I am really not feeling like talking in Spanish, so I sit down and get to sleep right away. When I wake up she initiates conversation anyway and I have a bit more energy now so we start talking. She's looking at me like she wants me to take her right there and then, but I don't think she's very attractive, so I try to reject her politely. A little while later she tells me first that two other Bolivian women in front were checking me out, second that my eyes are very pretty and third she gives me one of her bracelets. For [censored]'s sake, I'm trying to let you off politely here. Bus takes 18 hours, so we go to sleep and this morning she helps me out with negotiating the perils of a big Bolivian city. Long story short, I'm going to karaoke with her and her friends tonight. I could probably get with one of them, but I'm not sure I want to.

Well, that was tl;dr.

Cliff's notes: every woman in SA wants me, I'm not sure I want every woman in SA.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:09 AM

True PUA, that Jigsaw guy. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2007, 12:52 PM

Nah, I hate the term PUA. It has too many negative connotations. I don't coerce women in any way, my mom's strong feminism taught me that. I love women - reading PUA material has just strengthened my ability to make them happy.

Don't you see how frustrating it is for a woman to have to deal with the average guy that doesn't know how to express his feelings? A couple of years ago I had serious oneitis for one girl for moooonths. I drove her insane, and she broke off contact completely.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't you see how frustrating it is for a woman to have to deal with the average guy that doesn't know how to express his feelings? A couple of years ago I had serious oneitis for one girl for moooonths. I drove her insane, and she broke off contact completely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say I'm pretty good at expressing my feelings but that hasn't worked out so well.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:09 PM

Good trip report jigsaw. I feel like whatever game I had has been melting lately.

And I look at studying PUA like studying karate. There`re very few times in your life when youll be in an actual fight, but you`ll be damned ready when that time does come.

And goofy, if you havent already, read "double your dating" by david deangelo. Someone recommended it for me when I first asked about dating questions 7 months ago. I took a bunch of pictures of the pages on my phone and look at them when I'm with girls.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd say I'm pretty good at expressing my feelings but that hasn't worked out so well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry dude, you're not. If you were, you wouldn't have to write a letter to express them.

Note: I'm not trying to give you [censored] about that letter again. I actually think it's great that you wrote it. It's such an embarassing example of what not to do that I can't imagine you haven't learned from it.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:19 PM

I have to agree.
Poring out your feelings in a massive avalanche of sentiment is not the best way to express yourself. It scares the hell out of most girls (and you should stay the hell away from the ones it doesn't scare).
Old 09-18-2007, 03:41 PM

Note: Mr Woodcock sucks, avoid.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:43 PM

Fishstix

I know this probably isn't consolation for you, but to show you the difference between the NFC/AFC, here are a couple of stats from ESPN's TMQ

Not to say that the Bills Offense is anything but bad, after all JP losman had the massive 23yrd 1st half vs Pittsburgh, but your competition might be a lil' stiffer than what my team(49ers) has faced.

[ QUOTE ]

Running plays on second-and-1, second-and-1, second-and-2, third-and-1, third-and-2, fourth-and-2 and fourth-and-2, the Bills gained a combined zero yards.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
San Francisco is last in the NFL in offense – and undefeated.

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread