Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Situation with two sisters (w/pics)

I think there's about a 74% chance this is fake.

If it's real, OP needs to choose which girl he wants to have sex with more than once. If he bangs the older one, and older one hates the younger one, then Older will obv. make sure Young finds out, and OP never gets Young pussy again. If OP doesn't sex Older and remains faithful with Young, he'll soon lose his bang window with Older.

So OP must decide if he is the kind of man who would put poison into his own goblet, or his enemy's.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you forgot option 4.

4) Younger sister doesn't trust you and asks older sister to hit on you to see what happens. You won't get anywhere, and you'll lose both girls.

I think we have a winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

They hate each other.

Doubt they would work together like that so well.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:58 PM

How about sleeping with the older one and denying it ever happened - "shes lying to try and split us up cos she hates you"
Old 08-16-2007, 01:58 PM

This is obviously fake but I'll play along.

Bang older sister right now. Here's why.

Younger sister in NY will hear her sorority sisters constantly brag about how awesome it was to have the football/baseball/soccer/basketball team run a train on her and how sore she'll be for the next few weeks, etc. to the point that younger sis will want some dick of her own. And since your dick is halfway across America, she'll find some local dick to satisfy her needs. As far as we know, she might have two dicks in her mouth as we speak.

Oh, and older sister doesn't give a crap about you. She just wants to one-up her sister. If you do eventually sleep with her, don't think it will take more than one micro-second for her to get on the phone to describe every sordid details to younger sis.

So basically, bang older sis HARD since she's pretty much using you and take pics/videos for us to enjoy.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As far as we know, she might be air tight as we speak.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-16-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Go over to older sister's place, get her to strip to bra/panties and handcuff her hands behind her back. Then leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the winner, according to the younger sister as well. Called her last night. Here's what happened.

Update:

Called younger sister last night. Told her what her sister was trying to get me to do. She was heated, she seriously was so pissed off.

Anyways, I told her I wasn't going to do anything, but if she wanted me to get back at the older sister (for trying to pull something like this off on the younger sister) then I could make sure to go over to her place and humiliate her in some way and take a pic of it.

She was totally for it. She has to really hate her older sister to go for this idea, im assuming.

So she told me she wants me to go over to her older sister's place, and get her to think that I want to hook up with her right there.

Then strip her down her clothes, bra and panties, everything, and then cuff her hands behind her back (I think younger girl has something with cuffs, she used them on me a couple times, and that's what she did to her older sister that one time at the party).

Anyways, she wants me to cuff her sister's hands behind her back, make her lean up against a wall or something and take a bunch of pics of her like that. And then afterwards, she says she wants me to send her all the pics, then I can do whatever I want with the pics.

I'm calling older sister later today, planning on making this happen tonight. Will update if anything happens.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:11 PM

Uh, there's no doubt this is fake now.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:13 PM

Also have sex with the older sister in a variety of posistions (with pics obv) and tell the younger sister it was 'part of the humiliation plan'

Post pics here also.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:14 PM

so who took the naughty pics of the older sister?
Old 08-16-2007, 02:14 PM

[x] post pics or ban