Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 12:43 AM

Default Re: Situation with two sisters (w/pics)

[ QUOTE ]
take a pic of older sister holding a sign that says "andnow" otherwise you're fos.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know pics are hot. That's why this is a dilemma.

The reason she took that pic hiding her face, was because she was worried it would somehow get on the internet.

If I asked her to take a pic holding a sign that says "andnow" it would be too obvious that I'm posting something on the internet.

She said basically she'd do anything but show her face in the pic, when I asked her to take one for me, because she doesn't want pics with her half naked to be identified with her.

I probably could get her to wear a specific type of bra and panties, like red or blue. Or get her to wear specific type of clothes, or take the pic doing certain things like: lying on her bed, leaning against a wall, with a chair, or with handcuffs on. Something like that I could probably get her to take. Any suggestions that won't be too suspicious that I'm posting on internet, I'll get her to do it. So suggestions?
Old 08-16-2007, 12:51 AM

If she has myspace/facebook post some of those pics.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If she has myspace/facebook post some of those pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

She has a myspace, but hasn't logged on in like a year. Guess she doesn't use it anymore.

Anyways, here's a pic guessing its old because her hair is different now.

Edit: Older sister I'm talking about is on the right obviously.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:04 AM

get her to do a shocker with one hand and a westside with the other, then we will believe you.

if this is for real, you could POSSIBLY do the best thing by telling your gf about this, and then consulting with her about the best way to own her, but twist it in a sexual way. For instance, negotiate that you will give her a facial, then take a pic and post it on the internets. Then you get off, you are still good with the gf, and in all reality, this is gonna be a one time hookup anyways, so why not do something over the top?
Old 08-16-2007, 01:06 AM

Couple more of older sister from same myspace pg, they're dated as a couple years old on her pg.

Old 08-16-2007, 01:10 AM

Older sis is lying, shell hook up w/ you once, tell her sister to piss her off and thats that. I doubt this thread is real anyway due to hotness of the ladies but whatever.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
get her to do a shocker with one hand and a westside with the other, then we will believe you.

if this is for real, you could POSSIBLY do the best thing by telling your gf about this, and then consulting with her about the best way to own her, but twist it in a sexual way. For instance, negotiate that you will give her a facial, then take a pic and post it on the internets. Then you get off, you are still good with the gf, and in all reality, this is gonna be a one time hookup anyways, so why not do something over the top?

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the winner, but could also backfire badly.

If I tell my gf about her older sister doing all this to me, and throwing herself at me, then well she'll probably figure out that I've been leading the older sister on as well and going along with it.

But, if I can somehow tell her without getting her all pissed at me, then well sounds like a plan. If I can pull this off, I'm assuming she'll be for it. But too extreme maybe?
Old 08-16-2007, 01:15 AM

I take back the statements I said earlier OP.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:23 AM

I think this entire thread is total [censored].

However, if this is actually true...

[ QUOTE ]
My gf is already at the other side of the country right now, in New York because she goes to college there

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
we’re probably done, we both knew nothing serious was going to happen, and we were just messing around for the summer

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Now, so the older sister starts calling me again, immediately after the younger one is gone. She calls me and says stuff like she’ll do whatever I want

[/ QUOTE ]

Do the math genius. This is no strings attached sex! There's no actual relationship. She wants to [censored] you to get back at her sister. So keep this going as long as possible.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the winner, but could also backfire badly.

If I tell my gf about her older sister doing all this to me, and throwing herself at me, then well she'll probably figure out that I've been leading the older sister on as well and going along with it.

But, if I can somehow tell her without getting her all pissed at me, then well sounds like a plan. If I can pull this off, I'm assuming she'll be for it. But too extreme maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

She knows how her sister is, so there is no way she could get mad at you. She doesn't know you have flirted back, and really all you have to say is "I haven't done anything with her, I know we are on break but I would never betray you in this way. However, we could do something fun like go through with it, she thinks she is just giving me head and i busto on her face and take a pic and post it on the internets."