Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2007, 07:19 PM

Default Re: Is this girl [censored] nuts?

Most situations I would agree with most of the advice, but this chick has done nothing really wrong, and she isnt crazy. You wont even talk to her during breaks at class? wtf? You have sex with her, and then this:

and I go "Yes we've barely even met eachother."

if she swallows that line of [censored], she actually seems less crazy than most birds.

The only thing that I would consider a little crazy is the part about your future etc, imo, since she backed off, and just called you weird, it was more of a feeler statement, albeit a bad one, to get a line on what you think of the relationship.

You are walking the fine line of being a douche and being good with girls.

Anyone calling this chick a stalker, or crazy, or whatever, doesnt have a fundamental understanding of how women work.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:20 PM

RUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! !

There is a 1 to 1 correspondence between how many more times you hit it with her and how many months she will stalk you.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You want to be able to [censored] her and then avoid ever talking to her in public.

Good luck with all that.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this is just during the 10 minute breaks in class. Like I said, it's a very small, incestuous environment and gossip abounds. I have absolutely no problem being seen with her in public generally whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be pissed too if you were going out of your way to not talk to me during breaks in class. That's weird, man. So what if people start gossiping? After all, you are dating/[censored] her. I mean, I'm still getting a vibe that she's clingy and possibly insane, but that's not the reason why.

you both seem a little special

[ QUOTE ]
You have sex with her, and then this:

if she swallows that line of [censored], she actually seems less crazy than most birds.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that a line of [censored]? We had sex, but that doesn't by default mean that we know a lot about eachother already!
Old 04-12-2007, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that a line of [censored]? We had sex, but that doesn't by default mean that we know a lot about eachother already!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know anything about women

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You want to be able to [censored] her and then avoid ever talking to her in public.

Good luck with all that.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this is just during the 10 minute breaks in class. Like I said, it's a very small, incestuous environment and gossip abounds. I have absolutely no problem being seen with her in public generally whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be pissed too if you were going out of your way to not talk to me during breaks in class. That's weird, man. So what if people start gossiping? After all, you are dating/[censored] her. I mean, I'm still getting a vibe that she's clingy and possibly insane, but that's not the reason why.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going out of my way not to talk to her at all. I sit in the back row and she sits in the middle of the classroom in every class. She could come back and converse with me during the breaks, but she doesn't do that. I mean I'll say hi and stuff if we pass eachother on the way to the restroom or something, but I just don't see what the big deal is. Maybe she thinks I want to continue to look available and play the field or something? But her competition isn't all "that" stiff here.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You arent thinking like your adversary
Old 04-12-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Good luck with all that.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going out of my way not to talk to her at all. I sit in the back row and she sits in the middle of the classroom in every class. She could come back and converse with me during the breaks, but she doesn't do that. I mean I'll say hi and stuff if we pass eachother on the way to the restroom or something, but I just don't see what the big deal is. Maybe she thinks I want to continue to look available and play the field or something? But her competition isn't all "that" stiff here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I was picturing a regular classroom as opposed to a lecture hall.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whether you know eachother well or not, its a moot point. You are BS'ing her because you and I know that isnt the real reason you arent talking to her. you arent talking to her because you cant get past the akwardness and deal with her like a man should, you are using a lame excuse. She knows this, but doesnt want to press the issue, and is willing to look passed some of your social akwardness, which means she isnt too nutty.

she knows this because whether you know eachother or not has no bearing on whether you can talk to someone after you have had sex with them.