Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2007, 06:54 PM

Default Is this girl [censored] nuts?

I'm leery to post this one but here goes:

I'm a grad student and have had this one girl in my classes all year. She's pretty attractive (~7) and seemed to be really into me when the school year started but was in a relationship so I didn't push it. She invited me out for drinks with her and her friends a few times last sem. but I blew her off each time bc I wasn't sure if her friends were hot, she was taken, and I had better things to do those nights. I didn't really put out any signals that I liked her the entire time.

After we got back from spring break, she starts chatting with me more, tells me she's broken up with her bf, and says I'm hot and stuff. Well I originally wasn't all about her but you know how it is, when you find out a girl likes you she becomes like 3x more attractive in your eyes. So anyway we do some flirting and then we get drinks together for the first time on Tuesday. It went well (we had already IM'ed eachother about having sex and how hot eachother's respective asses and stuff were prior so I figured it was in the bag).

Well it was, we had a few drinks and I brought her back to my apartment. We proceeded to make out and have sex around 3 in the morning and I felt bad bc I couldn't make her come with my usual clitoral techniques but whatever I'm sure she was drunk/exhausted. Anyway, she seems really happy but then after we do it she starts calling me "honey" and "babe" and [censored]. So I'm like, "Ok, that's weird" but discard it from my mind and let her sleep over. She also says that she never wears underwear which is kind of weird but pretty hot so that was cool as long as she does laundry frequently.

So yesterday, we talk on the phone bc I needed her help on an assignment for school. Then she asks me what classes I'm taking next year and I go "I don't know, something easy because I'll already have my job lined up" or something like that and she goes, and i [censored] you not, "Good, because you are going to have to make a lot of money because I'm doing nonprofit stuff." (She wants to be a Congresswoman someday). So this sort of thoroughly freaked me out because I barely know her and I go "Uh, you're about 55 steps ahead of where I'm at right now." Then she says that I'm weird, we chat some more, things end well in that conversation, and we hang up. She asked me something about talking to her during breaks in classes and I said something like "No, I don't want to do that because I'm a private person and don't want everyone knowing my business." (It's a small, somewhat incestuous environment).

So she calls me back 10 mins later and starts in with "I have a problem with something you said to me..." and then I 'm thinking "Oh [censored], here we go." She then says that she finds it really weird that I won't come over and talk to her during the breaks in class (we don't sit near eachother) and that it makes her feel "minimalized." So I just pause for like 15 seconds and then go "Oh God, don't do this" and she's like "you find it weird that I'm asking this?" and I go "Yes we've barely even met eachother."

She then tries to backtrack and say that it's not that big a deal but obviously it was. So I guess my question is, after all this, should I still continue seeing her or just forget about it? It seems like things will be really fun in bed with her but if she already wants to have my babies it would probably be weird. Thoughts?
Old 04-12-2007, 06:57 PM

Default Re: Is this girl [censored] nuts?

She's crazy. Probably obsessed with you, has been for a while, and now that she finally has you is going into overdrive crazy.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:58 PM

countdown to gump pic
Old 04-12-2007, 06:58 PM

You are posting a question you already know the answer to.

edit: just to add, I dont think this chick is as crazy as you and everyone else is going to make her out to be. Its just obvious the sex meant a lot more to her than it did to you, thats not exactly a crime. Anyway, like I said tho, you already know what you want/should do.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:59 PM

Yeah, clearly this is a really strange unusual woman, totally unlike 99.9% of all other women.

Welcome to the wonderful world of women!

She's not crazy -- she's a woman (and a young one at that). She's more into you than you are into her. Be a decent guy and level with her in a reasonable and kind way. Tell her that you like her and want to date her, but that you're not ready for exclusivity and want to keep things on a reasonably casual level until you get to know each other.

She'll react well or she'll react badly. Either way, you've done the right thing and been honest and everyone will know where they stand.

If you continue to see this girl and allow this BS to go on she'll have your balls in her purse in a matter of weeks. She's already proven herself to be psycho even in the early stages...I'd say get out now before she gets worse.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:00 PM

I thought it was already well establish in OOT that all girls are nuts, and thus this topic question was useless?

Ray
Old 04-12-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome to the wonderful world of women!

She's not crazy -- she's a woman (and a young one at that). She's more into you than you are into her. Be a decent guy and level with her in a reasonable and kind way. Tell her that you like her and want to date her, but that you're not ready for exclusivity and want to keep things on a reasonably casual level until you get to know each other.

She'll react well or she'll react badly. Either way, you've done the right thing and been honest and everyone will know where they stand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this advice. I think that I'm going to try and level with her and see if I can continue to have sex with her or not. She does want to be a Congresswoman and I strongly dislike ambitious women but I think I might ride this out another week or so and see what happens.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you continue to see this girl and allow this BS to go on she'll have your balls in her purse in a matter of weeks. She's already proven herself to be psycho even in the early stages...I'd say get out now before she gets worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this might be true but what if I lay the law down and explain to her how it is? Perhaps she'd back off a bit then?