Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2006, 10:23 PM

Default New rakeback promo, gift promo, and other news at PSO!

Poker Source Online has recently started some exciting new promotions.

Full Tilt Poker Rakeback

It's been in the works for quite some time now, but finally, PSO is happy to announce that Full Tilt Poker rakeback is now being offered at our site. It's a flat 27% rakeback, no matter how much you play, with the rebate deposited directly into your Full Tilt account once per month. This is for new Full Tilt customers only, play money or real money.

We're double-checking on how bonuses affect rakeback and whether or not tourneys count.

Poker.com Promotion

Poker.com was added as a new promotion a couple weeks ago. I, myself, just completed the promotion and am a big fan of the site. Poker.com has beautiful software and good customer support. It could use some more players, but I am generally able to find enough tables at which to play. Right now, they only offer Hold'em and Omaha, but they have a new software release on the way (this month, supposedly), where they'll add a whole bunch of new games.

The PSO requirements are 5,000 comp points. I play low stakes ($25 NL, 1/2 limit, cheapie S&G's) and it only took me about a week or so of moderate play to complete. Points from tourneys do count.

The deposit bonus is 100% up to $100, with a 25,000 comp point requirement to clear it in its entirety. It is released in 15% increments every 3,750 comp points.

Nevada Jacks for Europe

PSO recently expanded its Party Poker Instant Bankroll promo to several countries worldwide, and now we are thrilled to announce that our European customers can now receive a set of 300 Nevada Jacks chips with no shipping costs or customs fees!

Right now, the upgrade to 500 chips is not available for Europe. Additionally, Nevada Jacks are restricted to one set per European customer.

For more information on the Nevada Jacks to Europe promo, check out the Promotions forum at the PSO website.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:01 PM

Default Re: New rakeback promo, gift promo, and other news at PSO!

DLK --

A little bit ago another forum on 2+2 mentioned that if one did not open a Full Tilt account through an affiliate that it was possible to close it, and re-open an account via an affiliate for rakeback. Is this possible through PSO?
Old 11-15-2006, 05:09 PM

Zag,

If I had to say yes or no right now, I'd say no, we can't do that. But, since I'm not sure (I'm not "Mr. Poker Source), I'll check on it for you. Obviously, we'd love to be able to do that for you and others who are not tagged to another affiliate.

Happy birthday, btw!
Old 11-15-2006, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We're double-checking on how bonuses affect rakeback and whether or not tourneys count.

[/ QUOTE ]

Feel free to delete my post and add it to your sticky. Full Tilt deducts bonuses, deposit fees, tournament overlays and items purchased in the store. Tournament fees are included.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Feel free to delete my post and add it to your sticky. Full Tilt deducts bonuses, deposit fees, tournament overlays and items purchased in the store. Tournament fees are included.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the heads-up. For some reason, FTP didn't give us all the info, so we have to contact them for all the details.

In the meantime, I found out about switching to rakeback.

Full Tilt WILL allow it, as long as you have never been tagged to an affiliate AND your Full Tilt account has not been active for 6 months.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:00 PM

Blimey, I signed up at FT 8 months ago...

Thanks for checking Dlk...
Old 11-16-2006, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt WILL allow it, as long as you have never been tagged to an affiliate AND your Full Tilt account has not been active for 6 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about this scenario: I signed up through FT through PSO an eon ago. FT account has been static for a looong time. Would love to switch over to a RB account with PSO.

Heck, I even mentioned in a post here I was willing to pay for the priveledge of getting my account switched to a RB account. A FT rep PMed me on it saying it may be possible.

Is there anything that can be done here? This looks like a win/win for all involved since I do not plan on playing anywhere without RB.
Old 11-18-2006, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about this scenario: I signed up through FT through PSO an eon ago. FT account has been static for a looong time. Would love to switch over to a RB account with PSO.

Heck, I even mentioned in a post here I was willing to pay for the priveledge of getting my account switched to a RB account. A FT rep PMed me on it saying it may be possible.

Is there anything that can be done here? This looks like a win/win for all involved since I do not plan on playing anywhere without RB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same situation for me, except that I won't hit my six months for another two months or so. I'd love to know what the situation on this is, dlk9s.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:37 PM

Greg and Sand,

We're checking with Full Tilt on that. I'll reply here when we find out definitively.
Old 11-23-2006, 05:50 AM

I opened a account on fulltilt this month. How can I get rakeback?? I registered without an other affiliate.