Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2006, 12:37 PM

Default Re: Help me help my dog

Elasticon, is the least of your expnses in coming back in for a re-evalutaion. I'm sure if you had access to it, yur appointment wouldn't cost nearly as much. It's just bandage material with adhesive on it. The cost is in the appointment. try to negotiate (not that it will work.)
Old 08-10-2006, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Elasticon, is the least of your expnses in coming back in for a re-evalutaion. I'm sure if you had access to it, yur appointment wouldn't cost nearly as much. It's just bandage material with adhesive on it. The cost is in the appointment. try to negotiate (not that it will work.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mention it as I cared about the costs. Just explaining what it was. I realize the visit's not free, or cheap even. My vet seems reasonably priced, and I don't get my heartworm/flea and tick treatment stuff from her. I think the blood paintbrush will heal up on its own. I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen again in the future.
Old 08-10-2006, 12:50 PM

yeah, I'm sure your vet has recomended it , but just try to keep it bandaged from now before looking into surgical options. if chewing is a problem, I'm sure your vet discussed e-collars. if wagging is a problem, I'm sure your qualified to consider what kind of bandaging can solve this problem. As long as your dog isn't in huge trouble or pain, I'm sure you and your vet can discuss a solution.