Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2007, 12:18 PM

Default Re: The Company

Bump for more Mad Men love. Just watched the first couple of episodes and loved it. What's everyone's opinion now they're almost two months into the show?
Old 08-25-2007, 12:48 AM

Default Re: Summer \'07 TV Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
My apologies if this thread has been done, but I did not see a link for TV discussion in El D's sticky.

In any event, is anybody else watching "Pirate Master"? This is some Mark Burnett produced reality show, where people do challenges and stuff based off of a pirate ship. It is as cheesy as it sounds, but it has good production values. The best part is that the cast are dressed in awesome piratey garb during the interstitial interview cutaways. Pretty sweet.

One other upcoming programming note:
Vh1's Scott Baio Is 45 And Single

Per the USA Today description,

[ QUOTE ]
Unlike some fellow B-listers, former ``Happy Days'' star and '80s teen heartthrob Scott Baio had long spurned reality TV.
No longer. Baio will be the latest star to bare his celebrity soul on VH1's ``Scott Baio Is 45 ... and Single ''next month.
``I didn't want to do a reality show. The concepts were always meaningless, and the people seemed pathetic,'' Baio says. ``Maybe I'm a little pathetic. But this isn't Scott Baio getting a colonoscopy. It's about a guy trying to get his life together, trying to figure out why he's never been married and what his problem is.''
Baio's series - part ``Broken Flowers'' part ``High Fidelity'' - is a raw look at the back story of one of Hollywood's most prolific serial daters. A therapist and past lovers ranging from former ``Playboy'' playmates to actresses Erin Moran and Nicole Eggert also star in Baio's made-for-TV journey of self-discovery.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vh1 will also be airing "Rock Of Love With Bret Michaels", which is basically The Bachelor with Bret Michaels from Poison in it. Super sweet.

And to top it all off, A&E is going to be airing "The Two Coreys", which features Corey Haim and Corey Feldman living together. WOW.

[/ QUOTE ]

Al of you need to STFU immediately.

Weeds. Entourage. Flight of the Conchords. Rescue me. Lost.

If you are watching anything other than that, then you are watching your grundle grow pubic hair.

And grundles should not be growing pubic hair.

Your pubic should be.

Good bye.