Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2006, 11:17 AM

Default Tribeca and the disappearance of stts.

Throwing this out there wondering if anyone has noticed or gotten any reasonable explanation in the past 18 hours or so.
Tribeca had another brilliant meltdown yesterday- and when it finally recovered there were lingering "issues".

Most noticeably- a large portion of sit and gos are simply gone now.
The lower limit 9 seaters which helped distinguish Tribeca from other sites essentially seem to have vanished- but there is no rhyme or reason to it.
That itself would be a bit strange- but not all that troubling, except an entire buyin range was really adversely affected.
All nine seat $5 stts have vanished.
All $10 9 seat stts remain.
And only $15 and $20 speed stts remain- regulars being axed.

This is in addition to the complete sudden lack of 9 seat stts at lower levels where newer/more casual players could cut their teeth.

I have contacted support twice because essentially my entire buyin range of games was just cut to shreds ($5-20) - and they have offered no more than their usual poor replies like "we have no further information on that" or "I am sorry I don't know about that."
Reassuring maybe that the company standard line hasnt changed (I am golden palace)- but this sure seems like "something".... I just cant figure out what that something is.
Anyone had any success getting any info at all from a manager about this issue yet?

Edit: and just after I post this the stts all seem to have returned. forgot about the slow reflexes there some times. (some times??)