Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 05:40 PM

Default playersonly.com ?

i got a snail mail package from them. they have taken over the american players for paradise it seems. they will award you all of your old paradise points for some very easy play requirements. also i got invites to the playboy club, their wsop party etc.

i got a disc and if i enter a code i get anywhere from $10 - $250. i guess i will take the free cash and do whatever it takes to get my points over. i had a TON and thought they were lost forever.

i have not seen this mentioned here in the zoo. i could have missed it and am sorry if this post is repetitive. anyone have a trip report for this site? any traffic?

i'll come back and say what i "won" after the install. wanna bet it is NOT $250? wtf am i going to do with $10 at a poker site?

any feedback on the site appreciated. tia

Edit/MH: Thread title changed from PlayersClub.com by request. Thread locked as there is another current one.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:41 PM

Default Re: playersclub.com ?

[ QUOTE ]
i got a snail mail package from them. they have taken over the american players for paradise it seems. they will award you all of your old paradise points for some very easy play requirements. also i got invites to the playboy club, their wsop party etc.

i asked mike haven about this and he says it looked legit as they were owned by MGM/Mirage.

i got a disc and if i enter a code i get anywhere from $10 - $250. i guess i will take the free cash and do whatever it takes to get my points over. i had a TON and thought they were lost forever.

i have not seen this mentioned here in the zoo. i could have missed it and am sorry if this post is repetitive. anyone have a trip report for this site? any traffic?

i'll come back and say what i "won" after the install. wanna bet it is NOT $250? wtf am i going to do with $10 at a poker site?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to deposit to get any of the money.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:54 PM

Sounds very similar to this one, but they're calling it Players Only, apparently. Not sure if it's the same deal, but it could be.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:17 PM

Default Re: playersonly.com?

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds very similar to this one, but they're calling it Players Only, apparently. Not sure if it's the same deal, but it could be.

[/ QUOTE ]

DOH

it is indeed playersonly

mike h--->>>>> please fix for me!!!

me st00pid

Old 06-20-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i asked mike haven about this and he says it looked legit as they were owned by MGM/Mirage.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to deposit to get any of the money.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just saw that. that's ok tho.

it seems i have to wait 24hrs to see what my code won me.
Closed Thread