Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2007, 07:24 PM

Default Re: Should the PPA accept membership/backing from bot providers/users?

I seriously cannot believe what I am reading. I completely concur with Skall on this one. BT, unless a person posts something objectionable on the PPA forum, they will NOT be banned simply for who they are and what they may or may not represent. What you are implying is that the PPA admin should become the moral police.

While I personally agree that bots are reprehensible and objectionable, that's my opinion (and as much as I hate to admit this, it's the ONE thing you and I may agree on!) That said, I completely disagree with banning any member until such time that a post is objectionable (such as solicitation of those materials detailed above).

I think we all get that you are anti-PPA BT... This is no secret, and while I personally disagree with your position on the PPA, I affirm that you are 100% entitled to state your opinion. It's just too bad that you have no intention of being more open minded and willing to work toward common ground.

In specific answer to your question as to whether the "PPA should accept membership from a Bot provider/user", I agree with Skall... I believe membership should be open to anyone regardless of who they are, however, as I stated earlier, if they begin to solicit bot products on the forum, then the PPA admin should intervene. Period...Amen!

All In,

Randy C~
Massachusetts Representative
Poker Players Alliance