Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2007, 10:52 PM

Default Prima Live Chat

Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat. An advisor will be with you shortly.
Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat. All of our advisors are assisting customers. You are currently number 7 in the queue and we will be with you as soon as possible. Alternatively we can be contacted by telephone or email.
Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat. All of our advisors are assisting customers. You are currently number 6 in the queue and we will be with you as soon as possible. Alternatively we can be contacted by telephone or email.
Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat. All of our advisors are assisting customers. You are currently number 3 in the queue and we will be with you as soon as possible. Alternatively we can be contacted by telephone or email.
Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat. All of our advisors are assisting customers. You are currently number 3 in the queue and we will be with you as soon as possible. Alternatively we can be contacted by telephone or email.
Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat. All of our advisors are assisting customers. You are currently number 1 in the queue and we will be with you as soon as possible. Alternatively we can be contacted by telephone or email.
Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat. All of our advisors are assisting customers. You are currently number 1 in the queue and we will be with you as soon as possible. Alternatively we can be contacted by telephone or email.
You are now chatting with Katie R.
Katie R: Hello, welcome to bet365 Live Chat. How may I help you?
sharon: I am in a tourney and cannot play...I am close to the money and I am pissed off. I have rebooted 3 times. the table shows empty seats and never fully loads tourney id 728138.
sharon: but I can talk to you...everything frozen?
Katie R: We are currently experiencing some technical issues with bet365poker, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause you. These issues are expected to be resolved shortly and we recommend that you attempt to log back into the poker software.
Katie R: All users are affected and I can assure you that this issue will be resolved as soon as possible once we have further information form our Poker Network Providers.
Katie R: Thank you for your patience.
sharon: well since we are so close to the money in mine. Why not pay everyone
Katie R: We require further information from our network poker provider before we can confirm what action we are going to take with respect to cash games, single table tournament or multi table tournament buy ins.
sharon: all primas are affected?
sharon: or just donkaments?
Katie R: We are aware it has affected all bet365 customers however we are not yet aware as to whether the issue has affected all of the network.
Katie R:What is a donkament?
sharon: nevermind
Katie R: In the meantime is there anything else can help you with?
sharon: no ty
Katie R: Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat. When closing this chat window please rate the service you have received and request a transcript of this chat if required.
Chat session has been terminated by bet365.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:00 PM

Default Re: f\'ing prima

[ QUOTE ]
sharon: all primas are affected?
sharon: or just donkaments?
Katie R: We are aware it has affected all bet365 customers however we are not yet aware as to whether the issue has affected all of the network.
Katie R:What is a donkament?
sharon: nevermind

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:08 PM

SO WHATS YOUR PROBLEM???
Old 02-03-2007, 11:10 PM

it was my bb and I had AK , 4 limpers when it froze. Guess what my problem is????
Old 02-04-2007, 12:24 AM

CHIT HAPPENS. GET OVER IT!!
Old 02-04-2007, 12:28 AM

ummmm ok, I shouldn't mind just handed sites my cash to play a tourney 4 from the money, and get nothing ...your right , please forgive me , I just graduated fish school and thought , maybe I could win a few bucks.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:31 AM

STILL NOT OVER IT? OH WELL. NOTHING YOU CAN DO.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:32 AM

ummm where do you donate your cash?
Old 02-04-2007, 12:36 AM

RIGHT NOW BODOG. COUGHT ON TO PRIMA A LONG TIME AGO. REALLY YOU NEED TO GET OVER IT, AND MOVE ON.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:50 AM

If these two work for Bodog it's the cleverest spam ever.