Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 12:37 PM

Default Re: FTP new processor, Gatorpay?

It showed up for me within the last week. I am in the process of setting it up. I will post here if/when I get it to work.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:03 PM

Default Re: FTP new processor, Gatorpay?

[ QUOTE ]
Is FTP using this gatorpay? I use Nucharge for Bodog and noticed I can use gatorpay too... problem is I don't have Gatorpay as a deposit option. I emailed FTP and they said GatorPay does not exist as a deposit option... does it exist for anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, FTP is not aware of a new processor they have added for the "select few".
Old 10-19-2007, 06:55 PM

Default Successfully desposited on FTP with Gatorpay

I live in the United States.

I signed up for Gatorpay after finding it as a new deposit option (FTP states that Gatorpay is not yet offered to all players).

Signing up was fairly painless. I was under the impression that I would be able to directly debit my checking account. When I went to set up the account, this was not an option. However using a credit card is an option, so I put in my debit card number.

It took 2 days for them to charge a small amount between $1 and $2 to the card - I had to verify this amount on the Gatorpay website. As soon as I entered the verification amount, I was able to use my debit card as a funding option.

On first try, the card was declined. This caused my account balance to go from $0.00 to -$0.45. About 2 minutes later my phone range. It was my bank (PM me if you want to know what bank I use) asking if I had just tried to charge $618.90 ($600 + $18.90 in fees) to my card. I said I had, and she said no problem, she was just making sure my card hadn't been stolen and that I could try again and it should work.

I did try again and it did work. Within 3 minutes I was able to debit my check card into my Gatorpay account and transfer to funds ($599.55 due to the 45 cent decline fee) to FTP.

Bonus, here I come!
Old 11-28-2007, 12:21 AM

Default Re: Successfully desposited on FTP with Gatorpay

Don't trust these people. I deposited $50 into an account with them, then tried to deposit to my brother's Full Tilt account -- Same address, same last name, different first name, and they instantly suspended my account and will not send the payment through or even return my money to me without me FAXING them three seperate forms of ID with current address.

What the heck? They've basically stolen my money and refuse to allow me to get it back out.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:13 PM

Default Re: Successfully desposited on FTP with Gatorpay

[ QUOTE ]
Don't trust these people. I deposited $50 into an account with them, then tried to deposit to my brother's Full Tilt account -- Same address, same last name, different first name, and they instantly suspended my account and will not send the payment through or even return my money to me without me FAXING them three seperate forms of ID with current address.

What the heck? They've basically stolen my money and refuse to allow me to get it back out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ban-tastic