Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 11-28-2007, 12:42 PM

Default Re: Beat: Online poker rigged? (for real this time)

[ QUOTE ]

The session browser in your software tells me that I am up tens of thousands of dollars, and is clearly wrong. It tells me, for example, that on 11/13/2007 I played over 35,000 hands and netted over $43,000.

[/ QUOTE ]
You should demand your $43,000 LDO.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:43 PM

I like that one of the support people is named Vangelis - did you ask him/her if they wrote the Chariots of Fire theme?
Old 11-28-2007, 12:58 PM

Default Re: Beat: Online poker rigged? (for real)

Dood I totally deserve a 10% manager's fee for convincing you to go play with the eurotards.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:59 PM

OP: I have spent several hours trying to reconcile my Ongame results with what I see in PT. I have also fired off several emails to support (altho hollywood in my case) claiming that I think my acct is missing money. In the end, I'm pretty sure I was just wrong each time.

PT simply doesn't import 100% of the hands; Pat has admitted that PT + Ongame don't always work perfectly together. Sucks but that's what it is. Another annoying glitch: if a table crashes instead of being closed properly, the money u had there can sometimes take up to 24 hrs to re-appear in your account balance. Many a nervous night was spent worrying about money of mine that had disappeared, but in the end, I'm pretty sure nothing vanished.

HTH
Old 11-28-2007, 01:05 PM

p.s. I never told you to go to tragic ass eurobet
Old 11-28-2007, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AHAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO ONGAME WHERE THE HANDS DONT IMPORT, THE 60-5-0s MOVE UP CUZ THEY WIN TOO MUCH, SUPPORT USES SEAGULLS TO SEND MESSAGES TO PAYMENTS, MONEY TAKES A DAY TO GO FROM THE TABLE TO BACK IN YOUR BALANCE, TABLES CLOSE RANDOMLY (USUALLY DURING BIG POTS) IF YOU PLAY MORE THAN 6, CARDS DISSAPEAR, POTS STAY IN THE MIDDLE FOR 2 HANDS, LOBBY FREEZES, YOU CANT JOIN A TABLE WITH AN OPEN SEAT BECAUSE YOU ARENT ON THE LIST BUT NO ONE IS SO U CANT JOIN THE LIST, HYACHAHCACHAHCA, ENJOY YOUR STAY.

[/ QUOTE ]

this should be stickied [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AHAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO ONGAME WHERE THE HANDS DONT IMPORT, THE 60-5-0s MOVE UP CUZ THEY WIN TOO MUCH, SUPPORT USES SEAGULLS TO SEND MESSAGES TO PAYMENTS, MONEY TAKES A DAY TO GO FROM THE TABLE TO BACK IN YOUR BALANCE, TABLES CLOSE RANDOMLY (USUALLY DURING BIG POTS) IF YOU PLAY MORE THAN 6, CARDS DISSAPEAR, POTS STAY IN THE MIDDLE FOR 2 HANDS, LOBBY FREEZES, YOU CANT JOIN A TABLE WITH AN OPEN SEAT BECAUSE YOU ARENT ON THE LIST BUT NO ONE IS SO U CANT JOIN THE LIST, HYACHAHCACHAHCA, ENJOY YOUR STAY.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome
Old 11-28-2007, 02:55 PM

WPEX is pretty much the same thing
Old 11-28-2007, 03:07 PM

Serious answer: If you Google "ongame ombudsman", you can file any complaints about individual operators.

However it's unlikely anything's gone astray - like other posters have said, it's just that the Ongame software is horrible and misses tons of hands.

Many times I've contacted them about connection problems (tendency for tables to spontaneously disappear and kick you off etc), and their response was that I should never play more than one table. Full ring limit just became much more fun!
Old 11-28-2007, 05:58 PM

To everyone who is saying it's more likely PT is screwy: THANKS GUYS I HADNT THOUGHT OF THAT

To everyone who plays on that calamity of a site: HOW THE [censored] DO I CASH OUT MY DOLLARS??!!@G#G$TIGNWOIQNGTW#OING