Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2007, 01:01 AM

Default WSOP Live Webcast?

I went to bluffmagazine.com and I clicked on a pop-up for www.e-pokerusa.com that said "free subscription to The WSOP Live Webcast." Is this ture that there is a WSOP Live Webcast? It say that you would get 17 video events, 13 audio events, daily updates, interviews with poker's top stars and much more from this Live Webcast for free. Is say it is a pay-per-view event that would cost $49.95 and it is free. If this is right can some one tell me where I could buy the webcast without signing up for this website. Thanks for any help
Old 05-26-2007, 01:44 AM

Default Re: WSOP Live Webcast?

well they live PPV webcast last year's main event final table, and fortunately someone found and shared the stream url and it allowed anyone on to watch so I got it for free. hopefully they do it again this year
Old 05-26-2007, 01:49 AM

There is supposed to be a 30 minute delay on the live webcast. I guess a bunch of the name players are a little pissed off and want the delay to be something like three to five hours which seems reasonable to me.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is supposed to be a 30 minute delay on the live webcast. I guess a bunch of the name players are a little pissed off and want the delay to be something like three to five hours which seems reasonable to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does to me,too. I would not want to webcast to show my cards just on a 30 minute delay. Do you know where i could buy this?
Old 05-26-2007, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It does to me,too. I would not want to webcast to show my cards just on a 30 minute delay. Do you know where i could buy this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can’t say that I do but Matusow says on the Mouthpiece that the company that is showing the webcast paid a bunch of money for the rights and is the entity pushing for the 30 minute delay as opposed to a 5 hour delay.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:49 AM

It seems strange that Bluff's site has the ad, but the site in question has no mention of this offer, yet. Seeing how unpopular "duplicate poker" is, seems like a shifty way to get some new members (and deposits).
Old 05-26-2007, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems strange that Bluff's site has the ad, but the site in question has no mention of this offer, yet. Seeing how unpopular "duplicate poker" is, seems like a shifty way to get some new members (and deposits).

[/ QUOTE ]

That what I was thinking.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:50 PM

There's now more information about the promotion for the "free" WSOP webcast on the site mentioned in the OP. It also will include the WSOP Circuit events as well as the WSOP-Europe events.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well they live PPV webcast last year's main event final table, and fortunately someone found and shared the stream url and it allowed anyone on to watch so I got it for free. hopefully they do it again this year

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched the ME final table live stream online at ESPN.com. Just logged in and brought up the webcast. To me that was kind of telling anyone who paid for it they were stupid for doing so.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:41 AM

what site is doing it?