Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 07:51 AM

Default Re: Updated Cliff Notes On Absolute Poker Scandal (18th October)

Panorama towers has pretty good security... I can't tell if we're joking or not but anyway Nat you should come visit before we move out.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:52 AM

ban this traxawhatever idiot please. the last thing we need in terms of getting this issue resolved is publicly posted death threats towards the parties allegedly involved. That would throw a whole bunch of legitimacy out the window and make a lot of people think we are just a bunch of pissed off teenagers who are daydreaming about solving getting scammed by re-enacting our favorite levels from hitman.

traxamillion is an idiot for even posting about it in the first place, because if it actually does go down, the thousands of people reading this thread will all call the FBI and let them know that you know who did it.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Some eastern european "fish" who got swindled by AP are not very happy about this. Some of them don't [censored] around and I know this through ethnic ties that I can't exactly disclose and I wouldn't even say anything if this account wasn't anonymous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't believe this at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

the combination of your SN, location and everything else makes this one of the most interesting posts i have ever seen on 2p2. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2007, 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think we should organize a group, seems like Las Vegas would be a logical choice to actually have people fly in and meet in a room and go over everything, have an actually meeting.

good idea or no?

btw, i would be happy to pay for drinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

<insert joke here about all the activists being in one place>

Vegas could be too prominent a location. I suggest somewhere more discreet - somewhere like Wangaratta.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:54 AM

read his posts
Old 10-18-2007, 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im not kidding at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's [censored] up. As someone who is now inevitably going to be linked to this whole thing, I am pleading with whoever did that to take it off of the table. I do not want to hear about this guy getting hurt and then have to wonder the rest of my life if I was partially responsible for a (probable) thief being killed outside of our established justice systems.

[/ QUOTE ]

nat,

i think you should wait until this becomes a credible claim before you start getting actually concerned about this.

also, if for some reason you do need to be concerned about yourself, i have a place for you here in vegas, also places in small towns throughout the midwest, and i'm being very serious, no kidding around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then, perhaps a PM would have been more appropriate?
Old 10-18-2007, 07:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Some eastern european "fish" who got swindled by AP are not very happy about this. Some of them don't [censored] around and I know this through ethnic ties that I can't exactly disclose and I wouldn't even say anything if this account wasn't anonymous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't believe this at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

the combination of your SN, location and everything else makes this one of the most interesting posts i have ever seen on 2p2. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh sir
Old 10-18-2007, 07:59 AM

new info just posted on p5s http://www.pocketfives.com/3991AE72-...D567617B9.aspx
Old 10-18-2007, 08:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
new info just posted on p5s http://www.pocketfives.com/3991AE72-...D567617B9.aspx

[/ QUOTE ]

I never wanted to stand up before but now i must
by pokersuperstar on 10/18/2007 06:17

Ok. I have sat back and watched the entire ap scandal play out and although I do not have inside information about AP itself I am fairly involved in the industry having previously involved behind the scenes in a fairly well known sportbook. To start with I must say that AP is 100 percent full of it. After reading of Adams meeting on Tuesday my head was just about to explode, I know that he did not want express any opinions but their lack of forthrightness has just been unexplainable to say the least. I can only compare it to soemone envoking their 5th amendment right against self incrimination. How they can refuse to divulge the names behind certain accounts in unforgivable, considering simply providing names could almost instantly determine if the allegations are correct
( assuming they are in fact registered to the parties aforementioned). Anyway all that being said I do not want to mass post proof of this but anyone involved in this industry should fully know that it is 100 percent certain that in order for the rng to be tested for compatibilty with the integrated software there must be a way to view the whole cards, any novice computer programmer would be fully aware of this, furthermore although I got out of the business over 3 years ago, assuming AP was not diligent in locking the accts or changing passwords anyone with prior access could easliy go back into the acconts the same way I can still go back into players accounts and check their balances with my former company. I also have a few contacts still with some insite into this situation having been a former skin to pokerroom prior to our site pulling poker from its options and I will provide any amount of proof that AP needs to show that the whole cards absolutely can be seen if you have the right access, its akin to claiming the dealer cannot see the whole card in blackjack ( well yeah of course he is unable to until he peeks underneath and sees) their entire explanantion and lack of candidness is just downright insulting and if I were adam I would not allow AP to spread their propaganda just to put off the inevitable,
feel free to pm me if you have any questions

sincerely

a former employee of caribsports.com
Old 10-18-2007, 08:08 AM

I have a feeling AP's final answer is going to be Na na na na na na, ha ha ha ha ha.
Closed Thread