Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

View Poll Results: QB
T. Brady vs IND 3 50.00%
D. Brees @ TB 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

[ QUOTE ]
I never denied the super user. I even contributed HH's of chip dumping early on. I have supported AP from the start because they have been very good to me. Yes I am a friend of Mark Seif. Any more questions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you send us hand histories of your big tourny wins?
Old 10-17-2007, 10:12 PM

From 2004? No. I cant. I had never heard of pokertracker and HUD back then.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I never denied the super user. I even contributed HH's of chip dumping early on. I have supported AP from the start because they have been very good to me. Yes I am a friend of Mark Seif. Any more questions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is Mark Seif lying about not knowing Scott Tom?

Why is Mark Seif lying about watching the video and not thinking it was obvious that Potripper could see holecards?

Why is Mark Seif acting like such a [censored] clown?
Old 10-17-2007, 10:14 PM

I cant tell you why Mark is doing any of the above. I can tell you he didnt deny knowing Scott Tom as I asked him that directly and everyone seen the reply.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay. This might be a tinfoil hat thing, but here it goes:

Back in 2004, AP started its weekly Guaranteed tourneys. IIRC it was 8k. This was promoted, etc.

Anyhow, the fields were in the hundreds and the SAME PLAYER won the first three of these tourneys. His name was UGAISTHETEAM.

These results were publicized on the scroll below the log in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you wrote this because that screen name has posted in this thread and has been a member here since 2004?

I'm not sure if he is the player or not but this seemingly comes out of left field.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know the guy at all. I didn't even know he posts here (much less in this very thread). I used to play small stakes with him and then I recall his name winning those three tourneys. I suppose I was thinking about Druff's theory about aborted accounts being used ... however, this is not the case here.

Obviously, he is a "real player" given the fact he posts here and others know him.

In any event, him winning those tourneys in a row has always registered with me as a huge accomplishment and I've always remembered the name.

uga, dont mean to cast suspicion you way. just a coincidence i guess. i grew up in athens and was stoked to see a fellow dawg on the front lines of this thing. continue on with this life.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From 2004? No. I cant. I had never heard of pokertracker and HUD back then.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, I dont play there, but I was under the impression you could request support for all of your hands after any tournament.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wasn't there a post where someone talked about a definitive connection between seif and scott tom? this would obviously contradict what seif is claiming.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, someone had met them, together. I will look for the post.

[/ QUOTE ]

k, thanks man. i can't believe seif is actually saying he doesn't know who scott tom is. to have been seen in public together and STILL deny it is ridiculous. obviously a lot of people know these guys are buddies and any one of them could testify to it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ugh, I have been searching this whole time and I can't find it. Anyone have it at hand or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

theres no point in searching. it was ugaistheteam. He met him for 5 minutes (hell i might have been there also) and said that could of been him in the picture but wasnt sure

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah, here it is: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...umber=12530293
Old 10-17-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you send us hand histories of your big tourny wins?

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that potripper could see hole cards doesn't mean we should investigate anyone who appears to have extraordinary results. I'm sure I could find more improbable db entries for stars or ftp than the stuff that's been posted. If you want to investigate three-tournament winners check out that triple crown section on p5s.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:16 PM

To be clear here other than tonight in chat I have not spoken to Mark Seif on this issue. As bad as I wanted to call him up our relationship isnt that close. I won my seat to the WSOP and met Mark and we have stayed in touch. Its not as if I get Christmas cards.
Closed Thread