Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 04:01 PM

Default Re: Neteller 3/26 FAQs Update

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for keeping on top of these developments everyone and particularly Sniper .

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, thank you. Can't tell you how many times I saw "latest post" by Sniper.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely. Thanks Sniper for this and the Official Poker Site/Network Tracking thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks guys!
Old 06-11-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Cashout period

hey Snipe, you think the cash out period will be announced in time for the stock re-list deadline of july 16 in the U.K. or is that re-list date not accurate or relevant?

obg

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
probably answered...but when is the 'cash out period'?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are hoping to have things wrapped up with the gov't so they can open the cashout period in mid-July.

Stay tuned.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-12-2007, 09:08 AM

updated on the neteller site, as of yesterday.

minor change - i believe this is the only addition:

How do I update my banking information if it has changed recently?
Member banking information cannot be updated. If the bank information is no longer valid, the distribution plan calls for a cheque to be issued to the member. Once the plan is enacted members will need to confirm, and if required, change the mailing address on record with NETELLER.

I tried to call NETELLER and was not able to reach an agent. Why are you not accepting calls from members anymore?
Due to increased call volumes, NETELLER does not have the capacity to answer calls from members in the United States. We recommend sending any questions through to our agents via the webform on our contact us page. NETELLER agents will respond to emailed questions as quickly as possible.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Due to increased call volumes, NETELLER does not have the capacity to answer calls from members in the United States. We recommend sending any questions through to our agents via the webform on our contact us page. NETELLER agents will respond to emailed questions as quickly as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because the only US residents who would be calling at this point are people just begging and bitching. This is not productive for anyone and just costs Neteller more money. Although I agree this is bad customer service, from their perspective it is irrelevant since US customers have no value to them.

Emailing is faster and more efficient and "angry" and unproductive emails can be easily ignored, whereas on the phone the easiest way to hang up on a furious customer is to well, not even answer in the first place.

I don't see the lack of US phone support as a positive-- or a negative
Old 06-14-2007, 03:31 PM

if you really need to get thru,call the non-toll free number.i usually get thru in a minute, but if you start ragging on them they arent very helpful.
Old 06-16-2007, 09:12 PM

Just wanted to share my exp. in case it helps anyone:

I made a withdrawl request on 1/20 for the entirety of my neteller funds (4 figures). The request had been pending and my acct. balance was zero for most of the winter/spring, but when I logged in today, the request was labeled "declined" and my acct. balance was restored.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:05 PM

Default Re: Neteller Update...

I was reading the google press releases on this and there was something about having to report to the U.S govt if you have 10k or more in neteller...could someone give the inside scoop so to speak on this either here or in a PM?
Old 06-16-2007, 10:08 PM

Default Re: Neteller Update...

[ QUOTE ]
I was reading the google press releases on this and there was something about having to report to the U.S govt if you have 10k or more in neteller...could someone give the inside scoop so to speak on this either here or in a PM?

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFLMAO at you the king of the satistists being worried over IRS flags.

lol
lol
lol
Old 06-17-2007, 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just wanted to share my exp. in case it helps anyone:

I made a withdrawl request on 1/20 for the entirety of my neteller funds (4 figures). The request had been pending and my acct. balance was zero for most of the winter/spring, but when I logged in today, the request was labeled "declined" and my acct. balance was restored.

[/ QUOTE ]

same (mine was jan 17th)
Old 06-17-2007, 06:26 PM

yup, my money's no longer in limbo either. But there's still no withdrawal options, so it's not like anything has improved...
Closed Thread