Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2007, 11:38 AM

Default Re: WSOP Live Webcast?

[ QUOTE ]
what site is doing it?

[/ QUOTE ]
seconded
Old 06-01-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what site is doing it?

[/ QUOTE ]
seconded

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluff/WSOP but it is not up to buy yet. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I don't have way.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:18 PM

Go to www..worldseriesofpoker.com and you will see WSOP Live and click on that. Then you can buy it for $49.99. Here is the Daily Broadcasts

10 AM PST—Monday- Friday- FROM THE RAILS
Join 2005 WSOP bracelet winner Brian Wilson and special guests as they take your phone calls, during this hybrid talk show. It’s part Talk Radio, part video webcast and ALL your questions about the World of Poker

12 PM PST- Daily- World Series of Poker Tonight will recap the fast pace of each days event with sharp analysis and lively commentary that the poker world is known for. Appearing twice a daily, this will be the first place for anyone to get all the news and updates of the days previous events.
Event Broadcasts

3 PM PST- Select days, see broadcast calender- WORLD SERIES OF POKER LIVE, the first premium pay per view poker webcast of it’s type with live table play and hole cards, viewers will be able to watch all the action from the first shuffle to the last All In. Available via subscription, World Series of Poker LIVE will include 17 bracelet events from the World Series of Poker, 12 Circuit Championships and the Brand new World Series of Poker Europe. And the possibility of adding other new and exciting events, the “All-In Subscription” is available for $49.95 at World Seriesof Poker.com

3PM PST- Select days, see broadcast calendar- The World Series of Poker on Sirius Satelite Radio The first broadcast of it’s kind, it brought Poker onto the radio waves to both critical acclaim and to millions of Sirius Subscribers.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:50 PM

This would have been the easiest sale in the history of anything if the HORSE FT was on the broadcast list. Upon looking I just saw a slew of $1500-$2500 NL FT's.

EDIT: Here's a link to the FT's that will be broadcasted on the webcast. It's really underwhelming with no HORSE and no 5K HU and I guess they want to sell the ME seperate.

http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/me...t_schedule.asp
Old 06-03-2007, 07:00 PM

Anyone know what channel Sirius this is on? According to the schedule, there should be a broadcast on right now, but I can't find it anywhere.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:21 PM

dont know about the webcast but the final table of event 1 is streaming audio here:

www.worldseriesofpoker.com/bluffmedia.asx
Old 06-04-2007, 08:18 PM

If I purchased the stream, where do I go to log in to listen?
Old 06-04-2007, 08:39 PM

Good question, as I purchased the stream as well, I don't think they're setting up the login for the video stream until Wednesday. You can listen to the online audio at http://www.live365.com/play/bluffmedia
Old 06-05-2007, 12:52 AM

That's right, webcasts don't start till Wednesday, but they have been doing radio broadcasts of the final tables. Off day tomorrow, don't know why when it's the busiest WSOP day ever. You can listen to the radio broadcasts without a code by going to,
http://www.bluffmagazine.com/radio/, and clicking on media player. They don't seem to be archived, but they do have some interviews available with video on the main site,
http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/mediacenter/video.asp
They don't seem to be webcasting ESPN broadcast events, but some of them are radio broadcast.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:24 AM

Anyone notice that the Main Event isn't included on the webcast schedule? I guess they're charging extra for it.