Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2007, 03:06 AM

Default Re: What to do with a \"Pending\" EFT from Neteller?-Sucess!

My EFT was originally requested on Jan 17. They cancelled it immediately upon my request.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My EFT was originally requested on Jan 17. They cancelled it immediately upon my request.

[/ QUOTE ]

And that was tonight?

I have spoke with three different reps using the VIP and regular number but still have not been able to get it reversed immediately.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:17 AM

Default Re: What to do with a \"Pending\" EFT from Neteller?

I'm in the same boat as Vince. My EFT has been pending for over a week. I'm not sure if I should call and ask them to cancel, or if I shuold wait it out a bit and see if maybe I got in under the wire, if they're able to process those already pending...
Old 01-28-2007, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And that was tonight?

I have spoke with three different reps using the VIP and regular number but still have not been able to get it reversed immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, about an hour ago actually. I called their regular # and was then transferred to VIP where they cancelled the EFT immediately upon my request.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:22 AM

I was just able to cancel mine from 1/19.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:27 AM

I was able to cancel an EFT from 1/16 while on the phone with a VIP rep. I called the main number and once the first rep looked up my account she said she would transfer me to VIP. I have no idea if the VIP status or the EFT start time or flying toasters had anything to do with being able to get it canceled in five minutes.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:32 AM

I will add my experience as well...

Called NT about Noon today. Got a CS who said that she could cancel the EFT, and to wait 10-15 minutes before checking.

I waited until I went to work at 3...no dice. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Called back after work. Got this guy who said that EFT's couldnt be cancelled anymore, and I would have to wait 6 weeks or longer!!!

Waited about 10 minutes, called NT again, got this nice lady who sent me to a VIP rep(since Im a NT VIP) She said no problem, and check it when I got home.

Look when I arrive home, and money is back into the account.

3 different CS reps, 3 different results... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Plus Im going to make a peer to peer with another 2+2er in the morning.

My advice is to keep calling, and you'll eventually get a person to help you out, and if your a VIP member, ask for a VIP rep.

FWIW
Old 01-28-2007, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will add my experience as well...

Called NT about Noon today. Got a CS who said that she could cancel the EFT, and to wait 10-15 minutes before checking.

I waited until I went to work at 3...no dice. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Called back after work. Got this guy who said that EFT's couldnt be cancelled anymore, and I would have to wait 6 weeks or longer!!!

Waited about 10 minutes, called NT again, got this nice lady who sent me to a VIP rep(since Im a NT VIP) She said no problem, and check it when I got home.

Look when I arrive home, and money is back into the account.

3 different CS reps, 3 different results... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Plus Im going to make a peer to peer with another 2+2er in the morning.

My advice is to keep calling, and you'll eventually get a person to help you out, and if your a VIP member, ask for a VIP rep.

FWIW

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems that is possible to get a pending EFT cancelled and funds returned to one's NT acct. However, I'm not sure if this is something I want to do, if there is a chance my pending transaction could be processed in a reasonable amount of time...
Old 01-28-2007, 03:55 AM

i requested an eft withdrawl on 1/15. first it was accepted, but now it is pending. i call and get put on hold, and then give up. this sucks...
Old 01-28-2007, 04:24 AM

Default Re: What to do with a \"Pending\" EFT from Neteller?

For those of you who don't know anyone to transfer to on Neteller, what are you doing? Cancelling the EFT and just having them send a check as it will probably result in getting the money faster?