Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2007, 11:44 PM

Default Re: jordan berkowitz???

gp owned the [censored] out of jordan
Old 08-23-2007, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. jordan was gonna slap his face around. wtf is a sholder check btw GP. i woulda just socked you
Old 08-24-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
do you even know the story, hater

[/ QUOTE ]

I read what you wrote in the original thread and it was pretty stupid. You randomly decided to shoulder check someone in a club, he called you out and wanted to fight outside, and you backed down with a series of lame ass jokes.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I thought at first too but was wrong. Check out my posts and the replies to them in that thread and you'll understand what happened more clearly
Old 08-24-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*NAMEDROP TOWN* g-p telling the pca story at dinner a few nights ago at ts was 100% hi-la-rious

[/ QUOTE ]

This here is the extra-cherry-on-top-bitch-of-the-decade-right-here-[censored]. THE GUY GOT PUNKED A YEAR AGO AND IS STILL TELLING THE STORY OF HOW THE MAGIC PLAYING TROLL WHO PUNKED HIM BOUGHT HIM A ROUND!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Jesus, what will you do for an encore? Let him blow one in your mouth and brag about him letting you use his toothbrush?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Clownshoe.

[/ QUOTE ]
other night at dinner someone made a joke abuot it then someone else asked me to tell the story. hate all you want man but it wont phase me
Old 08-24-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
thank you, geez
Old 08-24-2007, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
u 2 dont even know what youre talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

All we had to do was read. Since we posted on this site, I am guessing we can both read. I am not sure how anyone can read your story and not think you came out like a bitch.

I am not saying it went down like that at the club, but it's your own story you posted here, and you made yourself out the bitch.

The story breaks down like this:

1. You see Jordan and want to punk him
2. You shoulder Jordan
3. Jordan confronts you
4. Jordan asks if you wanna step outside and handle this (which is code for fight)
5. You try and laugh it off (AKA, you didn't want none, and were therefore a bitch)
6. Jordan lets you laugh it off, cause he already decided you were a punk
7. Jordan is a baller who wants some friends so he buys you guys a round.

Thats the whole story, and you came out like a bitch.

If you don't wanna come out like a bitch, than change the story where your the one who offers to go outside and then he backs down. But since it didn't happen that way, only one conclusion can be drawn from this.

C-Dog

[/ QUOTE ]
lol @ jordan wanting to fight, thats not what happened at all. he is a magic nerd just like action jeff.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-24-2007, 06:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ jordan wanting to fight, thats not what happened at all. he is a magic nerd just like action jeff.

[/ QUOTE ]

You started this whole mess and it's clear that you didn't want to fight either. You were drunk, presumably liquid couraged up, and shoulder checked some kid for no reason. We all agree that he asked you to take this outside to fight and your rebuttal was, "Too slow, Joe!"

T God,

All you said was that someone explained the story to you in private, so I'm still going with the original story.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, what will you do for an encore? Let him blow one in your mouth and brag about him letting you use his toothbrush?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 08-24-2007, 09:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
story: we saw him at bar. i wanted to punk him. i head for a place past him and do the purposeful bump in shoulders and keep walking. berk comes and finds me on the dance floor and says WTF IS UP or some gay thug [censored] like that. i say its all good and stick out my hand for high five, he goes for it and i pull it away!!! i then put my hand on him and push him out of the way so i can go back to my table.

a few minutes later he comes over with his boy and they start talking mad [censored]. something about how i was a pussy and that the bouncers will look the other way because they know them, and that we should go outside etc., etc. for the first few minutes im talking alot of [censored] to this guy, but since no one has stabbed him yet i start backing off. i start explaining how doing the fake high five wasn't trying to be mean to him, and he eventually believed. some time during this a girl came over and showed her [censored]. ha! hilarious. at the end of this thing he sticks his hand out to give me a hand slap, and to prove i wasnt going to pull it away i turned my head away and stuck out the hand. this was to show that he could slap my hand any time and i wouldnt be able to pull it away because i couldnt see it. this pissed him off though so i turned around, gave him a quick fake high five gesture then laughed and said JKJKJK. then i gave him real high five.

time passes and i see him again. i tell him im going to buy him a shot, and the two crews get to talking. he admits he won the WCOOP and is a baller. i tell him that means he should buy the shots. he agreeds and buys a round of 9 shots so we all are covered. he thought this was a baller move but the fact is this is just him getting bwned for a second time.

[/ QUOTE ]