Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 08:20 PM

Default Re: My first brag post ever: 100K hands 10ptbb/100

[ QUOTE ]
variate

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2007, 10:36 PM

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] BBV
Old 10-04-2007, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Its just that usually when people challenge themselves to do something, its something, well, challenging. I find it funny that you equat yourself playing 100k hands at microstakes to someone climbing Mt. Everest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not just challenging myself to playing 100k hands, I am challenging myself to take $44 as high as it can go.

That's the Mount Everest I'm talking about...and no...don't be silly I don't really equate it with climbing the real Mount Everest...come on man it's all relative.

And for those who keep saying to move up...uh, yeah I am moving up as soon as I have 20 BI for the next level, which is $50nl

I actually took a shot when my roll hit $900, and lost 8 buy-ins, stepped back down and I am rebuilding. Even though I've made over $1k, I spent some of that money on a Card Runners membership, and staked a friend. My current roll is $873 in that account.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:50 PM

So many haters in this thread have lost site of what poker means to most people (hint: not just about money).

Good job OP.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is actually a huge, huge, huge beat

[/ QUOTE ]

qft
Old 10-04-2007, 11:00 PM

Nice.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I usually dont rag on people and if you enjoyed playing i guess good for you but wtf. I cant help but think your going to be lieing in bed one night and just go "oh [censored] i waisted 100s of hours of my life to make 1k". Just think, you could have sold your tv or something for a grand, bought some books and read the forums, and be exactly where you are right now in like 2 weeks instead of a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people climb Mount Everest? Because it's there.

Really, you've never decided to challenge yourself, and see if you can accomplish something?

That's what I decided to do, nothing more, nothing less. I find it funny, that people find this "sad."

What is sad, is how much people read into this...LOL.

And I'm not ragging on you in particular, just some of the comments in the thread.

Honestly I don't care, I'm having fun with this, and by this I mean the post, as well as my "experiment." And that's all that matters in life, is what makes me happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its just that usually when people challenge themselves to do something, its something, well, challenging. I find it funny that you equat yourself playing 100k hands at microstakes to someone climbing Mt. Everest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah me too
Old 10-05-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I usually dont rag on people and if you enjoyed playing i guess good for you but wtf. I cant help but think your going to be lieing in bed one night and just go "oh [censored] i waisted 100s of hours of my life to make 1k". Just think, you could have sold your tv or something for a grand, bought some books and read the forums, and be exactly where you are right now in like 2 weeks instead of a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people climb Mount Everest? Because it's there.

Really, you've never decided to challenge yourself, and see if you can accomplish something?

That's what I decided to do, nothing more, nothing less. I find it funny, that people find this "sad."

What is sad, is how much people read into this...LOL.

And I'm not ragging on you in particular, just some of the comments in the thread.

Honestly I don't care, I'm having fun with this, and by this I mean the post, as well as my "experiment." And that's all that matters in life, is what makes me happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow another tough one . I wish that I could learn how to beat 25NL
Old 10-05-2007, 12:17 AM

holy crap.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:31 AM

Oh, look at all the High stakes sharks. How about everyone that critisized the OP posts his graph for the last year?