Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2007, 04:47 PM

Default suzzer\'s S.E. Asia story (part 1?)

Well I was going to post this in the most recent OOT hooker thread, but after writing for a couple hours I think it's probably thread worthy. Swear to god every word is true, if fairly unbelievable. Wasn't really planning on getting into the whole multiple deaths story, but it just sort of segued.

[ QUOTE ]

(from Dablo in the hooker thread)

suzzer,

"For sex twice that night and once in the morning."
"Oh yeah, also he ended up breaking one of the ground rules and going too far with one of the girls."

MORE DETAILS, PLS!

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, my girl, Noi, was not gorgeous but cute, really nice petite body, snaggle tooth canine teeth like a lot of them seem to have (villiage inbreeding maybe? - most of the Bangkok girls are from poor villiages in the north). Sex that night was fairly drunken so I don't remember much. Condom was worn at all times (her quote: "good for you, good for me"). The morning was fun, just rolled her over and started going at it. There was no oral IIRC.

The G-Spot in Nana Plaza, where it all started.

So we emailed, I hung out with her on two separate occasions after and we did not hook up. One time she took me to where her and her friends like to go to have fun. Basically a bunch of buff - good looking Thai guys in brightly-colored zuit suits dance around and entertain, then come over to individual tables and talk to the ladies. Pretty interesting cultural experience. Not sure there's a Western equivalent. See I don't just visit a place, I immerse myself in the culture. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Unfortunately that was the day we discovered you could get xanax and valium from the pharmacy, so I ended up falling asleep at the club with my head in her lap. I don't think her friends were too impressed with me.

I took the first one. Not a very good pic, she doesn't really look that ahsen. She sent me one of her family. That's her kissing her daughter (I think, I know she had a daugher, but I didn't think she was that old). Her sister is the one between the two older ladies. She also worked at the club and was smoking hot. Spoke very good English too. Noi's was ok.

The last time we hung out was my last night in town. We got into it over a couple things, didn't click so well, and just ended up sleeping together but not doing it. Actually I just found some journal entries I made pretty soon after the fact (only time in my life I've ever tried to a journal - I should do it more.) They're pretty entertaining if anyone's interested. Apparently I was a pretty good writer 7 years ago. And I have pics of my even hotter half Vietnamese/half Indian bar-girl that I met in Saigon.

As far as my friend's story, which I assume is the one you're really interested in, this was on a different night than the night I hooked up with mine. By that time, my travelling compainion - a Danish girl I met in Tokyo (another story) on a previous trip - had shown up - so no more thai girls for me - just a slightly chunky but cute Danish girl who of course now did nothing for me. I suck. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Awesome rooftop pool of the Zenith hotel in Sukhimvit. Can't recommend that place enough.

Anyway I'm really starting on the long version here. Ok - basically his wife started getting into going into strip clubs back in the states and getting into girls a little, etc., mainly I think for the postive reinforcement she got from him getting all worked up. Standard. So they were hanging with this one girl, who actually looked real young to me. But she was working in a Bangkok strip club so I'm sure all her papers were in order. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] They ended up bringing her back to their room along with another girl.

I guess the ground rules were that he couldn't have sex with either girl. (Apparently it's important to have ground rules in these things, and NOT to break them.) So it developed to where the thai girl was going down on my friend's wife, which is a little gross because I knew she was on her period. Maybe it was a low flow day. How's that for details Diablo? And my friend sort of asked I think if he could do the younger girl from behind. I'm unclear on exactly the wording or how it went down but basically he ended up doing it. At some point the wife became really upset by this, not sure if it was during or after. Apparently the other, older girl spent most of the time in the bathroom on her cel phone. So in the morning or that night they asked for cab fare, were not pleased with my friend's offer, and I think the younger one kicked him in the shin.

So the next day we have a 10 hr train ride down the peninsula to go to Koh Samui. At different times they both corner me and tell me their story, with explicit instructions not to tell the other one I know. Btw - I would never be telling this to you people if I thought there was a chance anyone here would ever meet them. I feel a little weird as it is. But it was 7 years ago, so whatever.

Anyway I think that ended the strip club experience, threesome fantasy for my friend's wife. They're still together, but it doesn't look like a lot of fun from the outside. My friend and I were supposed to go to South America for a month last spring, and she basically said she was too sick to be on her own that long. I have a feeling it's more like she knew what he'd be up to down there. Really sucked though. I just saw him in Vegas and he gave me $500 for my lost airfare. Which was pretty sweet and unexpected. Super standup guy, would never cheat anyone, just cheap.

My friend's wife on the left. Danish girl, Ulla on the right.

Oh yeah! Also on the same night I first hooked up with Noi, I asked my friend's wife if she wanted to make out (she was still pretty cute back then) while he was in the bathroom. So we did but it was pretty stupid and silly and not very exiciting. For some reason I'll never understand, I immediately told my friend when he got out of the bathroom. He got pretty bothered about it and we had that drama for the night. But by the next day I think he saw it for the stupid thing it was and got over it pretty much entirely. Plus on a dare he had made out with a different friend of theirs drunk at a club in NYC, so she owed him one. Except that friend was a dude.

The same dude who interestingly enough died of auto-erotic asphyxiation while I was in Thailand for the second time to see if I wanted to marry the Vietnamese chick, and my friends were still there for their last night before coming back (they had been travelling for 8 months or so). This was 10 days *after* a couple they were friends with from Seattle had come to visit them, and the husband ended up drowning and basically dying in my friend's arms while they tried to do CPR.

They had taken some pills and gone nightswimming. Kids: not recommended. But he apparenlty he didn't seem that wasted and was lucid enough to have sex with his wife in the water, then went to look for his shorts and disappeared. They found him floating over by a dock some time later. They think he may have had a bad heart, and possibly gotten disoriented underwater and had a heart attack or something. Tried CPR for a long time, got him to throw up, but never got a pulse. Finally got him to a hospital but he was gone. This was in Patong. So my buddy had 2 very close friends die within 10 days. They were there for one more night when I got there, still very shaken up and obviously in need of a friend to unload their feelings to.

So when the second friend died, I called the states to find out about it. Now Kim, the girl I had met in Vietnam and was back to see if I could actually live with her long term, was all pissed me because she heard my female friend's voice on the other end. I had to explain the story to her. Suprisingly she didn't believe me. "You mean two friends died?". Yeah, I wouldn't believe it either. I went back to my room and slept for 18 hours.

Apparently he was into choking himself and jerking off. He had just gotten off the phone with his girlfriend in what she said was a very erotically charged conversation. So if there's a silver lining he may have busted the greatest nut of all time. Obviously the dude had his demons, but he was a very good son and a pretty good friend. His parents are very religious. I know he didn't kill himself as he'd never want his parents and family to think of him like that. He was a lawyer in NYC making a lot of money and pretty excited about a few weird passions he had. Also his roommate had seen the apparatus in his closet previously. He just thought it was some kind of suspenders or something.

Also another friend and our old roommate in the Virgin Islands died a few months later, and about 6 months after that, my friend's mom died on Sept. 10th, 2001. All this within a year. I think my friend and his wife were in shock for a couple years at least.

Picture from the beach in Nah Tranh, Vietnam to break up the monotony. No I didn't have sex with this one. Seafood looked good, but everyone except me was scared to eat it. She would have whipped up a giant 4-person feast for $5 or so.

But I had larger concerns than dying friends, as I was pretty much scared to death Kim, the Vietnam girl, was going to cut my dick off with a stilleto switchblade (her gift to me when she got off the plane [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] - from her checked luggage) the whole time I was with her. After about 2 days I knew she was psycho. I'm pretty sure at one point she said to me "You leave me, I die, you die, baby me (her baby) die". That was a little disconcerting. Her favorite cute quote though was "I love you too much". That and Cam Sao (you are a liar). To which I learned Sao Wah (I am not a liar). Some day a Vietnamese girl in the states is going to say Cam Sao in my presence, and I will get to respond Sao Wah. It will be fun. Again, immersing myself in the culture. Take that Rick Steves!

Oh yeah, also she insisted I not wear a condom, as I'm pretty sure she wanted to get pregnant. I resisted at first but finally gave up. I did manage to never bust inside her though. I asked her "aren't you worried about AIDS?" Her reply: "what AIDS?". Sweet. I came back with a case of Chlamdiya that took a couple rounds of antibiotics to get rid of. I think it may have done a little damage too that makes me have to pee a lot more often now. But not sure. Also it seems to be getting batter slowly, so that's good.

So anyway even though I wanted to run away from her as fast as I could, I just couldn't leave her there in Thailand. She didn't speak the language and would have a really tough time getting back to Vietnam. And if somethng happened to her and I'm the last one seen with her - I could see myself in a Thai prison for the rest of my life. According to Hollywood, those aren't very fun. Also if I let on how I really felt, things could get really ugly really fast. So basically I had to fake it for 5 days, while all this is going on with the dead friends. I told myself to just go into Navy Seal mode and do what you have to do. I'm not good at lying or humoring people if I think they're crazy, at all. So it was extremely tough to just smile and bite my tongue for that long. Constant sex helped ease the stress a little - that and playing pool were the only things we had in common. Also I tried to sleep 12+ hours a day.

I finally made it to the last day, huge rush of relief. I basically was going to have to fly to SF, get off the plane and buy a full fare ticket to Kansas City for my friend's funeral leaving ASAP. But then I lost my passport in the Bangkok airport. All I could think and say was "this is not happening". Of course on this trip I had brought no copies of anything and was probably looking at hanging out at the American embassy for a few days. After an hour or so of frantic searching and pestering everyone in the airport, I ended up finding it at the one information booth I hadn't checked, but supposedly the others had called. Ugh. I had just enough time to run to the plane. Kim was at the airport too for her flight. I'll always remember her looking at me and saying "I never see you again". Despite everything I was kind of touched. Fortunately I wrote down every crazy/scary thing she did just to make sure I didn't forget and soften up.

I had to run a mile to my plane with a ridiculously heavy carry on that didn't roll. The girl at the gate knew of all my problems and said "you lucky". When I finally got to my seat, I just crumpled forward in a sweaty ball and cried for like half an hour. The Taiwanese dude next to me didn't know what to think.

I'm pretty sure that's the craziest, most intense week I'll ever have. Also by far the best week of sex in my life.

Kim - half Vietnamese, half Indian, all crazy. I have some semi-nude pics of her which of course I can't find.

There's a lot more craziness to my first trip to Thailand/Vietnam and the 2nd trip to Thailand if anyone's interested. This is just the 30,000 foot flyover.

Cliff notes: suzzer bangs Thai bar girl but is sweet about it, friend has 3.5-some and gets in trouble with wife, two friends die 10 days apart while this trip is going on, one drowning in Thailand, the other of autoerotic asphyxiation in the US, suzzer fears he or his package will be the 3rd tragedy by his Vietnamese future wife candidate, loses passport in Bangkok airport, cries

Cliff notes cliff notes: some effed up stuff happened
Old 07-08-2007, 05:48 PM

Default Re: suzzer\'s S.E. Asia story (part 1?)

feckin hell dude! That be one helluva yarn sir!

Welcome to Thailand. The Land of Smiles! OR NOT!
Old 07-08-2007, 07:29 PM

jesus
Old 07-08-2007, 09:10 PM

hahaha awesome thanks for sharing
Old 07-08-2007, 09:18 PM

I want to party with you, cowboy.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:38 PM

Ha ha. I've slowed down a little in my old age. But just a few years ago I was going kind of nuts when I first moved to LA. Seriously we should do an LA 2p2 gettogether sometime. I'll take you guys to a speakeasy at Crenshaw and I-10 called Doobies that's one of the cooler places I've ever been. I haven't been for about a year, but I used to be like family there so it should be still all good.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:53 PM

Oh dude why you gotta tell me about getting the clap I just got my tests done in Aus I put it off for a few months I'm going back when I get back to Aus again to get the results. Did you have any outward signs? I haven't had any symptoms of anything and I only had one dodgy unprotected sex partner, i'm still scared.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:26 PM

I think ghonorrhea is the clap. Chlamdiya just feels like an itching sensation deep inside you in the general genital area. At least it did for me.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:50 PM

i just wanted to say this is by far the best trip report ive ever read and am eagerly awaiting part 2
Old 07-09-2007, 12:01 AM

wowowowowowow. I can't think of anything to say to this but i feel the need to post. This is easily top 5 TR on 2p2 ever by anyone's standards.