Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

If you need to raise some cash to pay your rent and buy another BMW, I hear they are taking applications here:
http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/main.htm

Perfectly legal and an all-cash business.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:43 AM

Tom Franklin is an old dirt bag and he angle shot me at the Foxwoods main event in 2003.

I won an all in pot against him, and he shorted the pot. The dealer was a new guy who didn't count it correctly. Technically it was my own fault (it was my first big tournament, and it was obvious to everyone else there that in was since I was 22 and looked 18)

I didnt realize till the next hand had completed and I stacked my chips. Leave and learn.

Point being I knew he was a scum bag but TV makes him look different. Honestly, I wouldn't trust anyone who plays poker for a living that wasnt a close friend for a while. I know that is a bad stereotype and most people are good people, but its a hustlers game and it is what it is.

PS. Brandi, get your money back and get off the tour for a while, you shouldnt really be playing the WPT on a $12,000 bankroll anyway. People are taking advantage of you and you need to concentrate on your health first.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

dont forget the "not being good at poker" part.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, say whatever you want. I've played a total of 6 tournaments. I've won or cashed in 4 of them. You can tell me I'm stupid and that it's all my fault for what happened, but with that history of wins vs. losses, you can't say I suck at poker.
If it's not enough tournaments to base whether or not I'm a winning player, then I guess you will just have to give me more time and wait and see.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:44 AM

Question for all:

Who really got conned here? Poor lil Brandi by mean ol dirty old man Cpt. Tom? Or all of you who are gullible enough to believe her story with no other corroboration?
Old 12-16-2006, 04:46 AM

I don't consider Capt. Tom particularly trustworthy in the poker world, but I trust anything that you say even less. I'm pretty sure whatever BS comes out of Tom's mouth, he's far from broke.

You're a total mess and everything you say is twisted and filtered through your [censored] insane little brain. You've been on tour two-months and are already on the verge of a breakdown--flee while you can.

I'm sure parts of your story are true, while the thrust of it has been so distorted by your inability to process reality that the contents are worthless.

edit...and slanderous.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:47 AM

Brandi,
Wow amazing story. Everything from the old man rubbing his penis against your back to you being friends with all these famous poker pros. Who are you? How did you get into poker? Are you even good? Why do you own a BMW? Why are you broke? LOL at you giving the old man 12K to hold for you!! Is 12K suppose to be alot of money that you need someone to hold it for you? Jesus I don't know what else to say nothing makes sense.

Why don't you try a another career choice, like say nursing or something? Sounds like this is the right place for you. Lol, whats next pool halls? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2006, 04:49 AM

how have you won in/ cashed in 4/6 tourneys and only have 12k? you must have taken part in the worst backing deal eva.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, say whatever you want. I've played a total of 6 tournaments. I've won or cashed in 4 of them. You can tell me I'm stupid and that it's all my fault for what happened, but with that history of wins vs. losses, you can't say I suck at poker.
If it's not enough tournaments to base whether or not I'm a winning player, then I guess you will just have to give me more time and wait and see.

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLY [censored]! 6 WHOLE TOURNAMENTS?

Btw, the fact that you've only played 6 tournaments is probably enough to say that you suck at tournament poker.

Also, can't believe you're an ex-stripper. I never woulda guessed.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:52 AM

Sounds like the life of poker player is not for you.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:53 AM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im just saying that if you think guys are staking you for your poker skills. they arent. plain and simple. also, if youve won or cashed in 4/6 tournaments why is your roll 12k? also, lol donkaments.

rj
Closed Thread