Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2007, 02:19 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

I've been using this program for a few days now and it works like a charm!

Except one thing (ofcourse I have problem, otherwise I'd just mail you how great your program works ;-)).

I like to use Full Tilt Planner (written it myself, so no need to throw it away just yet) for laying out the tables on my monitors. I disabled all the other functions (auto buyin and killing of dialogs). But when a table opens and is positioned by FTPlanner it constantly changes positions back-and-forth. Is FTShortcuts doing something with tablepositioning? If so, is there a way to disable this?
Old 08-15-2007, 08:55 AM

Hey PietM,
The only thing that Shortcuts does with the tables is to (repeatedly) set the size of each table to one of the 3 sizes on the tables tab. The program does a lot of image recognition, so it needs a known table size to match the images that are saved in the images folders.
Does Planner also adjust the sizes?
I'll be happy to work together to see if we can make the two programs work at the same time.
nano
Old 08-15-2007, 09:04 AM

Yeah, the planner also does stuff with sizes. I'll try to (manually) set the right size in my ini file tonight and see if that does the trick. If that's the problem I'll add an option to FullTiltPlanner to disable the sizing, while it's still able to position the tables. I'll let you know!
Old 08-15-2007, 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Still getting a ton of crashing. I'm using JoystickMouse script as well to use a gamepad as a mouse. Would that be causing some issues?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Dan,
I suspect that the running the two scripts together is the problem as I'm not getting any other reports of crashes from other users.
Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with this script, so I'm not sure if I can help to much... but here's one thing to try....

(I assume if you just use the FTS with a regular mouse and disable the other script, FTS works ok for you.)
The only thing that I know that can cause the Full Tilt application to crash is if a script tries to write something to the betting window when the betting window is not there. I have had to put a lot of code in Shortcuts to prevent this from happening (like if the user were to click on the fold button right before FTS is about the write to the betting window). The Safety Delay 2 setting on the Misc tab is a variable for this section of the code.
You could try increasing the Safety Delay 2 from 100 to 400 to see if this would help. If that works then back the number down to something more reasonable that still solves it for you.
nano
Old 08-15-2007, 11:10 AM

Thx nano, I'll give it a shot.
What should the first safety delay be set at?
Old 08-15-2007, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, the planner also does stuff with sizes. I'll try to (manually) set the right size in my ini file tonight and see if that does the trick. If that's the problem I'll add an option to FullTiltPlanner to disable the sizing, while it's still able to position the tables. I'll let you know!

[/ QUOTE ]

I still use the Planner and what I did is set up FTS and then made my Planner layout. Works like a champ.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:36 PM

Yeah, it was definitely a table-size issue. I'll update FTPlanner some time.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:27 AM

I have gone through the whole thread and didn't see anything like this: has anyone had the problem of the action buttons (Fold/Call/Raise) auto-clicking even though all you did was move your mouse over the table. I have carefully checked my settings both for FTS and system-wide and can't figure it out, its scary when it happens. All I know is that it's directly related to the "Preset the bet window with the amount above" feature, because when I turn that feature off I never have that issue.
I'm running Windows XP with Service Pack 2, using Parallels Desktop on a mac.
thanks for any help.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:12 PM

any idea why autorebuy doesn't work? when I enable Stack debugging i see hero's stack as "--". I am centered.

rest of FTS is working great
Old 08-16-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
any idea why autorebuy doesn't work? when I enable Stack debugging i see hero's stack as "--". I am centered.

rest of FTS is working great

[/ QUOTE ]

If you haven't already, check all of the items in the toubleshooting tips here and let me know the results. This might help solve it or give another clue.
nano