Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 02:42 PM

Default Re: 2007 Foxwoods WPF Thread/Roll Call/Information

the electronic device rule now extends to ipods. I got bothered in 3 different tournies this weekend to take it off the table. I usually sit my ipod next to my chipstack- apparently now you have to keep it in pocket- out of sight.

pretty stupid.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the electronic device rule now extends to ipods. I got bothered in 3 different tournies this weekend to take it off the table. I usually sit my ipod next to my chipstack- apparently now you have to keep it in pocket- out of sight.

pretty stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to disagree. It is obviously quite possible that Phil Ivey is sending you poker advice through your iPod, thus the rule is valid. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Actually, I don't know what the rule is all about. Trying to speed up the game? The cell phones do slow the game down, but music players? Don't get it.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:33 AM

They are pretty retarded about this rule sometimes. I was there a couple months ago. I had my ipod in the cupholder and a floor person came over and told me to take it off the table. The guy next to me had a headset plugged into his cell phone on the rail and she didn't say a word to him.