Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Westbrook & (pick one)
Droughns @ OAK 1 33.33%
L. Jordon v CLE 2 66.67%
Jones-Drew @ WAS 0 0%
T. Henry v DAL 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2007, 03:10 PM

Default Re: HUGE BRAG: Wife Now In Heaven

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Had to check back on this thread - knew at some point the floodgates would open and it would degen into a "lol heaven" thing. I'm an athiest, but if there's a 1% chance OP is for real, it's enough for me to hold back and show some class and let the guy grieve.

Rhand - you're a huge tool. For you to think that you can somehow 'show someone the light' by rubbing their nose in something during their darkest moment is extremely foolish of you. If you actually believe it's good for humanity to promote atheism, you should really take a step back and realize that what you are doing is driving him MORE towards religion, and your method has NO chance of getting OP to stop and think. In fact, it's just senseless and rude.

Also, Rhand, your grammar, spelling, logic, and general voice indicate strongly that you are a very stupid person. Just thought I'd point that out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you people keep saying that? It is clear OP is overjoyed at this.

Rhand may be a little insensitive or too outspoken for the situation but he is far from stupid. He's pissing some of you off because you keep looking at it as if someone came on here crying about their wife dying and somebody is railing them hard about it. OP is strangely overjoyed at a terrible thing, namely the fact that he said it's a HUGE BRAG that his wife went to a mythical place that 90% of us believe does not exist.

And he posted this is the biggest jerk off poker forum possible. It's a cold world baby girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it weird that I am one of the few who actually thinks this ISN'T the saddest moment ever and that OPs reaction isn't that inappropriate. Maybe he is happy for the wrong reasons (and maybe he isn't) but his wife is no longer suffering. Why is that sad? Its unfortunate that he doesn't get to spend more time with her, no doubt about that, but maybe he isn't so selfish that his happiness was worth her suffering? Whether she is in Heaven now or not, she is no longer suffering, no longer dying, and is at peace. I imagine that the days leading up to this were the 'darkest hour,' not this moment. I would be happy to know that my loved ones would be glad to see my suffering come to an end. There are lots of things worse than death, and a slow, hopeless battle with cancer is very, very high on that list.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:11 PM

I could never imagine making a serious post like this on a forum especially BBV. So I have to assume this is fake because an adult human being would not go here for this.

Edit upon further review: I only read the touchy feely responses in this thread was really confused. I glad other people had some sense.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I could never imagine making a serious post like this on a forum especially BBV. So I have to assume this is fake because an adult human being would not go here for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you had read his posts in SMP you would not make this mistake.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:15 PM

Free NU Star
Old 08-24-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll just take your word for it. Because no part of me wants to go spend time in SMP.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll just take your word for it. Because no part of me wants to go spend time in SMP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally understandable. OP is hilarious, but almost certainly sincere.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:07 PM

Jeezus BBV sucks. OP lost his wife. The only acceptable reactions for OP: 1) admiration for his faith, and/or 2) shared grief, respect and condolences. Anybody that responded otherwise (on topic) is a douchebag.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jeezus BBV sucks. OP lost his wife. The only acceptable reactions for OP: 1) admiration for his faith, and/or 2) shared grief, respect and condolences. Anybody that responded otherwise (on topic) is a douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]
Says the pot to the kettle....
Old 08-24-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i feel bad for the guy.. he seems brainwashed and delusional.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-24-2007, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*** MODS: PLEASE MOVE TO THE RELIGION/NO ONE GIVES A CRAP FORUM AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking for everyone now?