Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 02:08 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

Is there a limit on how much you can move at one time from a poker site to your ePassPorte ? Is it limited to the load amount ?
Old 02-16-2007, 02:27 PM

I am looking at the Epassporte website right now and one of the Load Options listed is 'Cash at Participating US Banks' (fee $9.95 per load).

What is this? Which banks participate?
Old 02-16-2007, 02:49 PM

Has anyone (successfully or unsuccessfully) attempted a $10k+ ePassporte-to-bank wire transfer in exchange for their $50 fee? This seems much better than withdrawing in $600 increments.

If you could post how much you wired and how long it took, what kind of communication they gave you, etc... that'd be awesome.

Thanks!
/d
Old 02-16-2007, 02:55 PM

I made my initial bank load on 2/1. On 2/2 I noticed that they had debited the load twice and e-mailed them. I got a response today, two weeks later, that a refund was being issued.

In the meantime, I have successfully deposited at both Tilt and Stars and successfully withdrawn from Stars.

Their CS sucks but the service works.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Their CS sucks but the service works.

[/ QUOTE ]I have no idea whether the person I spoke with yesterday was in the know or being honest but he informed me that they both realized they were immensely short staffed for the increased business they have encountered and were in the midst of hiring people to address that issue.

Note: I have't need to withdraw yet from any sites but have only made the minimum deposits to both PS and FTP from both WebATM and ePass in hopes of someday being able to withdraw. Clearly, YRMV
Old 02-16-2007, 05:30 PM

I have been waiting for my money to get into my epassporte account from my checking account for a week now. It says on the site that it would be available on Friday Feb. 16 at 12:30 PM PST. Well that time has come and gone and still nothing. Has this happened to anybody else? Will it be there eventually?
Old 02-16-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been waiting for my money to get into my epassporte account from my checking account for a week now. It says on the site that it would be available on Friday Feb. 16 at 12:30 PM PST. Well that time has come and gone and still nothing. Has this happened to anybody else? Will it be there eventually?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine was a few hours past the time they gave me.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Withdrawal limits for bigger players?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Even after paying the $5 fee to become "select," I can only withdraw $600 to my bank account per day.
Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could not find anywhere on ePassPorte.com anything about limits for withdrawals to a bank account.

Can anyone direct me to it ?

I didn't want to try to do more than that due to the risk of causing a red flag.
Please let me know where I can find it stated in black and white.
Will it just tell me the limit if I try to withdraw too much ?

I signed up for ePassPorte just a few days ago and it completed fast.
[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it just declines your request if you try to withdraw more than your limits.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:35 PM

Whats the longest its taken someone to get the physical Visa?. I am going on close to 2 weeks now. I believe it's been exactly 12 days. I heard most people saying they got theirs within 7 days.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:54 PM

So far I have had decent success with Epassporte. My credit card debit went through within 2 days, and the checking account credit took about 3 or 4 days.

I just requested a $1000 cashout from Absolute to Epassporte, and paid the $5 to increase my limits to $600 per day.

I had to do two separate transactions to get the full amount ACHed to my account, with a $2 fee for each. I requested the $600 deposit on Wednesday and so far have not received it, but would imagine I should be seeing it soon. The $393 was requested yesterday (Thursday).

I'll let you guys know when I receive the ACH deposit so others can have an idea when they will get their funds. Neteller was definitely quicker with their ACH deposits, but this is the best we have to deal with it seems
Closed Thread