Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 05:15 PM

Default Re: NL10 reg *lol* taking shots... (graph+HH)

[ QUOTE ]
i dont get it, why not play at least 25nl?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was actually playing NL25 up to a little bit of NL100(1K hand) and a shot at Nl200 on UB. But then I discovered MoneyBooker and I was getting pissed off at UB BBJ, so I moved 600$

Then, started autopilot 4-6 tabling Nl25 SH ang got pwned and ran below well expectations (basically hit a 300$ downswing). FTP is much more aggro than UB. So everytime I moved up to NL25 I tillted off a BI on like TAG player cr me in rr pot and I move over assuming he is bluffing (this is why AK AQ and Aj are massive loser). Basically I was permatilted b/c of much more agressive player.

So I moved down to 12 tabling FR NL10 b/c it cleared bonus fast and started playing like one hour a day of 2 tables NL25 no more autopilot and pwned them. But the problem is 2 tabling NL25 makes less profit than 12tabling NL10 plus it clears way less of that huge bonus with an end date.

Seriously is my move on the turn good. 2day math class was boring so I figured out my ev for a check is 21$ if I include that 15% of the time I hit I get stacked and the other time I hit I extract 150$ on average. For my bet to be ev=0 (discouted 2 outs b/c of full houses) needed him to fold 48% and to be at least as ev as a check needed a fold 52%. So the question is how much percent of the time does he folds.

He obviously call with full house or a 9, he folds draws and jack, and pocket pair below JJ for sure. I would fold AA,KK and QQ a good amout of time here (even thought I think he 3 bet the flop with them alot), but since he is a cs he call w them good amount of time so what you think turn is spew or genius seriously.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:26 PM

i dont think you're getting more than half his range to fold here given that you cold called pf and he called your flop raise oop, he has a strong hand its pretty clear. and dont get used to thinking that people are laying down AA here especially when you have to shove the turn with air a lot after how the action has gone, he played it really well
Old 11-27-2007, 05:40 PM

this made me laugh. sorry OP.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:46 PM

But isn't it like the way he plays AJ, KJ, QJ, JT set QQ, TT, maybe a 9. I guess I get 3bet on the flop by AA,KK. So of his calling range on the flop only sets (now full house), 9s and maybe QQ calls me. I don't know looking for serious answer as I am trying to improve. Not trying to defend my play, if I suck at poker let it be, but after reviewing this in math class thought I played well.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:30 PM

lol 1200 dollar bankroll and u play NL10. Even with the 600 u have left u should be playin NL25

[X] NIT
Old 11-27-2007, 07:22 PM

solid BBV materal. the haters are fools
Old 11-27-2007, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

LOL - I think this graph deserves some type of MS Paint/Photoshop hack to make it even more spectacular (if thats possible). I will see what I can come up with later - after I run some errands. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I could of done better - if I had smoked another fatty first. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Here it is anyway.

Old 11-27-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] op sucks at poker.

[x] op sucks at posting graphs

[x] op sucks at posting pictures

[x] op sucks at posting

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this is so awesome that this is the first post in this thread
Old 11-27-2007, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

LOL - I think this graph deserves some type of MS Paint/Photoshop hack to make it even more spectacular (if thats possible). I will see what I can come up with later - after I run some errands. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I could of done better - if I had smoked another fatty first. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Here it is anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nicely done
Old 11-27-2007, 09:28 PM

awesome