Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2007, 03:10 PM

Default Walgreens Prepaid Accepted??

Hey I looked all over for an answer to this question and couldnt find it.. Could anyone tell me if the Walgreen Prepaid Cards can be used to deposit into WPEX?? Thanks a bunch!
Old 11-15-2007, 04:01 PM

Default Re: Walgreens Prepaid Accepted??

I'd say give it a try!
Old 11-15-2007, 04:42 PM

whats wsex's policy on shortstacking ? is it the same as the other sites (2obb min , 30 min wait)...
Old 11-15-2007, 04:50 PM

Any table or limit I've ever played there is a 30 minute wait.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:15 PM

what's the deal with pay outs for other people as of late...I requested courier check 9 days ago, still no sign of anything, no email with tracking #, etc.. I thought people were saying it was only taking a week for regular mail or something.
Traffic's been bad lately too - I love WPEX, so I really hope there's some plan for things to get better.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:05 PM

Never had courier take longer than 14 days (dozen or so checks ordered) usually takes about 7 days, but I've gotten two in about 3 days. Never get any email or tracking numbers, which I wouldn't expect on an overnight package since the number would be useless anyway. Basically, no need to worry, it will come shortly.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:43 AM

I have been waiting a week now for my 30$ overnight option. I asked them for a tracking #, and they said the supervisor will email it to me in the morning....I went off about the 30$ charge as it comes up as "overnight mail charge" on my statement. You would think a lousy 1k would be no problem to them.

Now my questions is are the checks from an american bank, or like Absolute, and from an offshore bank and they will get a hold put on it.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:24 AM

Default Marketing

Marketing of WPEX needs an overhaul. Some good suggestions in this thread include:

[ QUOTE ]
Spam departed players bragging about all the improvements, and offer a reload bonus: guaranteed significant bump in traffic.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I like the suggestions to change wording of adverts from 'rakeback' to 'we pay you to play poker'. Getting rid of 'rakeback' has been suggested before. It's such a dead word compared to alternatives like 'bonus' or 'pay'.

How about 'Biggest Bonus in Poker!' With the last weekly high earn: 'WPEX_grl' earned $4,500 in Bonus last week!'

[/ QUOTE ]

I made that suggestion some months ago. A very effective, cheap/free marketing device would be to have a weekly and yearly rakeback leader board.

Casual players would be stunned to see that its not only possible, but commonplace, to save thousands each week and tens of thousands each year by playing WPX.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's time to admit that the Aces Never Lose promo does not work to draw people. Kill it and use that money more effectively.

A tiered VIP program built on existing FPPs, is a proven way to get people to put in hours on a site. FPPs should be exchangeable for cool merchandise.

I know this stuff costs money. Some funds are freed up from killing the ANL bonus. Adjust the base rakeback, the VIP/FPP/Leaderboard bonuses, and the reload bonuses so that total rewards paid out are at whatever level you need to break even on the site after all expenses.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:50 PM

Default Re: Marketing

This will certainly guarantee traffic increase. Get rid of some of the added turney, and use the money to offer sign up and/or reload bonus, ha...easy
Old 11-20-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Re: Marketing

Make World Poker Exchange a bit more visable on the wsex frontpage?