Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2007, 02:02 PM

Default billyjex wants his account back

Billyjex sent a very nice note under his new name (bigbabyjesus) asking for his billyjex account back.

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

I'm writing you to request that my previous username, billyjex, be unbanned and allowed to post again. I would like to apologize for being a trolling ass to you on many occasions and saying some uncalled for remarks about your religion (and others.)

I know those don't belong in a public forum like this, and I obviously got punished for it. Truth be told, I would like my old name to be unbanned to begin posting in MSNL and SSNL under it to help support my coaching services at 3-bet.net. Billyjex is a known name, bigbabyjesus is not.

I can promise you I will not post one out of line thing again. 99% of my posting will be in MSNL and SSNL, and I'm over the whole "piss people off on the internet" stage. I don't follow these forums nearly as much as I used too, but would like to have the more popular namesake for when I respond to strategy posts.

Just to clarify as well, I'm not going to be "spamming" my services or anything. I would just simply like for other posters to see my name more so when they look for a coach they will actually recognize the name.

Thanks for you time,

Billy.

[/ QUOTE ]

his history is basically he was a prejudiced troll [censored] in bbv all the while being a "good" msnl strategy poster (sound familiar?), but I think he was following yves'/others from msnl' lead on being an [censored]/giving me a hard time in bbv.

Here are his notes:

[ QUOTE ]
tempbanned for racist joke 02/19

requested self ban for a bit 3/7 - nation

'kill yourself' in bbv trhead...12 horu tempban. Then sent me a pm entitled 'hello hitler' telling me to 'calm the [censored] down'. Possible future [censored] disturber: take note. -3/16 -gw

tempban reset halfway through for posting under alternate account; he even had 'banned billyjex' in the location. Will drastically increase length if he does it again. -3/16 -gw

"so u floated complete [censored], then backdoored a flush, and decide to bet less than 1/2 pot (among other mistakes, though this one is the gayest and jewish of all)? WTF?" = 7 days - 5/24 adanthar

selfrequested ban for this comment:
"funny fact: please ban me because i hate jews and gays."

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this one is close (it has been quite a while since he was banned) but I am looking for input from other mods. (And "i partied with him on a boat he rox" doesn't really affect this decision). On the one hand, he was one of yves' lieutenants basically in terms of causing trouble; on the other hand, it's a pretty mature note and it's been a while.