Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2007, 01:24 AM

Default Proof that online poker is not rigged.

Hey guys... when i am going through a particularly bad streak I will at times begin tracking my odds vs win% once I am in a hand that has resulted in me or a villian being all in. I will run these percentages from the point all the chips went in. In my small sample things come out pretty close IE: if in 50 of those hands I should hv won 70% of the hands I usually hv won 60-75% of those hands.This will help me sleep at night for a while and focus on poker instead of wondering if the site is out to get me. My question is does anyone have software that tracks how often each of the 52 cards land in ur hole cards..land on the flop, the turn and the river?Where do I get this software and from your experience are the results showing true randomness to online poker. In other words does your software show a virtual tie for all cards. The 5 of diamonds should be the river as often as the Ace of spades even though the fact that it is more likely that someone is in the hand with an Ace in the hole Than a 5 and therefore an Ace on river should be more consequntial "more" often. I hope I am being clear here..what I want to know is if the 4 of clubs is the first card on the flop virtually just as often as any other card in the deck,because it should be. I do not need anyone to explain that I should concentrate on my play instead, since I hv done okay and am easily in the profit in online play and am not saying online poker is rigged but I am suggesting that the randomness of the cards can be proven if tracked and hope some people on this forum have tracked it and can steer me to the software they use, as well as share their observations about what they have found.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:25 AM

Default Re: Proof that online poker is not rigged.

[ ] paragraphs
Old 11-15-2007, 01:27 AM

no one is reading this

(im in super troll mode today since im putting off packing)
Old 11-15-2007, 01:32 AM

tl;dr
Old 11-15-2007, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no one is reading this

[/ QUOTE ]
I just did DUCY?
Old 11-15-2007, 01:48 AM

bla bla bla another thread by a poster who sucks at the game...
Old 11-15-2007, 01:55 AM

i seriously believe these pointless threads by randoms are all levels... trying to provoke a reaction from stressed out players....
Old 11-15-2007, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i seriously believe these pointless threads by randoms are all levels... trying to provoke a reaction from stressed out players....

[/ QUOTE ]

By asking if this software exist and what it shows I am trying to provoke a reaction? Wait' you are right!!! I am trying to provoke someone to respond with the software so I may get it and hopefully to even share what the software has shown them! For some reason I thought this was a reasonable subject for a "forum" dealing with variance and bad beats!!!
Old 11-15-2007, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By asking if this software exist and what it shows I am trying to provoke a reaction? Wait' you are right!!! I am trying to provoke someone to respond with the software so I may get it and hopefully to even share what the software has shown them! For some reason I thought this was a reasonable subject for a "forum" dealing with variance and bad beats!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

so... how much did you lose?
Old 11-15-2007, 02:07 AM

W
o
r
s
t

g
i
m
m
i
c
k