Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $378.80
UTG+1: $392
Hero: $440.20
Button: $479.15
SB: $259.40
BB: $383.35

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $12</font>, Button calls, 2 folds.

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($30, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $20</font>, Button calls.

Turn: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($70, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $56</font>, Button calls.

River: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($182, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $100</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises all-in $352.2</font>
Old 09-23-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: 400PS: I bluffed... Ya RLY!

pair of queens good here...but if u want feedback then i cant really help here all the draws missed so he could easily be bluffing here just like you but if he was on flush draw, it could well be the A high one and if /\/\ scrao that when thinking about it i saw that who would bet 2 pair there, i like the raise he definitely looks like he missed his draws. he would have raised turn with set, i like this play

(understand any of that?)
Old 09-23-2007, 03:15 PM

I like.... it's so difficult to call that bet with aces up, and it's very unlikely villain has a set.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:37 PM

I think the river checkraise is a good play here. It looks like you had a set all along and then let him bet a missed draw. I think it makes sense, and I would probably fold aces up if I were the villain.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pair of queens good here...but if u want feedback then i cant really help here all the draws missed so he could easily be bluffing here just like you but if he was on flush draw, it could well be the A high one and if /\/\ scrao that when thinking about it i saw that who would bet 2 pair there, i like the raise he definitely looks like he missed his draws. he would have raised turn with set, i like this play

[/ QUOTE ]
lmao [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2007, 05:12 PM

It would be sweet if you had the Ad. 56$ into 70$ is top set ~never so if the villain has the Ad he might look you up very often.
Looks alright still, most people simply cant make themselves call the river c/r.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:47 PM

aren't reads important here? fwiw i like the play, but i am more likely to pull the trigger her vs certain players more than others. also my table image is a factor as well.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the only set i see him play like this is AAA.. results?
Old 09-24-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the only set i see him play like this is AAA.. results?

[/ QUOTE ]
FWIW; he folded.