Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2007, 04:59 PM

Default Re: I Don\'t Ever Give Woman Money

So, let me try to reason this out, since actual work is so damn boring compared to this...

1) Brandi is a psychotic white trash whore/hustler who nevertheless appeals to those of us who like our women "dirty"

2) Everybody familiar with poker and the internet is aware of (1)

3) DS appears to share the all-too-common predilection for "dirty" girls

4) DS is smart and seems to have that nerdy sense of humour

5) DS adopts Brandi as a protege notwithstanding all the commonly known/rumoured facts about her

6) DS starts this thread, with the noted grammatical errors

I think that DS thought he could play a joke on the poker community/prove how smart he is by actually coaching this dysfunctional retard to some kind of poker achievement - the "My Fair Lady" syndrome, ... and perhaps slip it in her backdoor in the bargain. This post represents DS subtly saying to us that his "My Fair Lady" turned out like the Family Guy version (SPOILER: Stewie's protege urinates on herself). This post essentially means "Ha ha - I tried, but I didn't give her any money - it was all a joke".

Thoughts?
Old 06-06-2007, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, let me try to reason this out, since actual work is so damn boring compared to this...

1) Brandi is a psychotic white trash whore/hustler who nevertheless appeals to those of us who like our women "dirty"

2) Everybody familiar with poker and the internet is aware of (1)

3) DS appears to share the all-too-common predilection for "dirty" girls

4) DS is smart and seems to have that nerdy sense of humour

5) DS adopts Brandi as a protege notwithstanding all the commonly known/rumoured facts about her

6) DS starts this thread, with the noted grammatical errors

I think that DS thought he could play a joke on the poker community/prove how smart he is by actually coaching this dysfunctional retard to some kind of poker achievement - the "My Fair Lady" syndrome, ... and perhaps slip it in her backdoor in the bargain. This post represents DS subtly saying to us that his "My Fair Lady" turned out like the Family Guy version (SPOILER: Stewie's protege urinates on herself). This post essentially means "Ha ha - I tried, but I didn't give her any money - it was all a joke".

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]
some good points the fact that brandi is now sniffing around jamie golds ass is a big pointer towards ds and her goi ng teir separte ways
Old 06-06-2007, 05:04 PM

Do you think OP is David's response to the CTS alleged gold-digger thread? David, what is your stance on very rich 19 year old guys having 32 year old girlfriends?
Old 06-06-2007, 05:05 PM

Gizoogled

[ QUOTE ]
Or stakes tizzy in poka games . It's your homie snoop dogg from the dpg. Or buy them expensive gifts n' [censored]. As M-to-tha-izzuch as I like ta kizzy thugz blunt-rollin' `bout what I am up ta personally, (for tha sakes of gett'n extra hits on this site,) I C-to-tha-izzant handle tha idea tizzle thugz think I am thizzat kind of brotha.

Ill buy dinna�. But only coz I have a lot more money thizzay T-H-to-tha-izzem. I usually do tha same fo` a guy. If Im pimpin` tizzy I wizzill occasionally buy tha two or three hundred dollar gift so bow down to the bow wow. If she is liv'n wit me, Im pay'n liv'n expenses n perhaps sum-m sum-m like online tuition if she is tak'n a class . Throw yo guns in the [censored] air. And on a few occasions Ive done sum-m sum-m like pay a traffic ticket fo` a damsel in distress from tha streets of tha L-B-C.

One thing fo` sure though is that no woman i have been wit was there mainly fo` money. T-H-to-tha-izzat can be proved logically�. coz any female who has tha morals tizzy would allow her ta mess witta homey mainly fo` money would be ballin' poser guys besides me. mah poka nittiness extends ta mah personal life. im not say'n tizzle any girl im wit is there wit me soley coz of mah game n linguistic rpms . Its just anotha homocide. im sure mizzost would be gizzle if i was a broke nobody. but tizzle aint gett'n mah cizzay , chill yo.[quote/]
Old 06-06-2007, 05:16 PM

fluff,

Seeya in August. Is the other David S gonna be there?
Old 06-06-2007, 05:19 PM

i literally cannot wait for Jamie Gold to come on NVG and post something like: Oops, Brandi stole a mil, what do I do 2p2??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???/

please no gimmicks
Old 06-06-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i literally cannot wait for Jamie Gold to come on NVG and post something like: Oops, Brandi stole a mil, what do I do 2p2?

[/ QUOTE ]
I said "pob pob"!
Old 06-06-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Or stake them in poker games. Or buy them expensive gifts.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or marry them, so you're running much better than me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pay the man Shirley.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:33 PM

"One thing for sure though is that no woman I have been with was there mainly for money. That can be proved logically Because any female who has the morals that would allow her to mess with a guy mainly for money would be picking other guys besides me. My poker nittiness extends to my personal life. I'm not saying that any girl I'm with is there with me soley because of my personality and linguistic rpms. I'm sure most would be gone if I was a broke nobody. But they ain't getting my cash."

Bolded word should not be used when discussing situations that involve women
Old 06-06-2007, 05:41 PM

Assuming this is all a big setup to take Jamie Gold's remaining monies... then David and Brandi are the new...