Josh Koscheck +200

UFC 75

Quinton Jackson -155
Dan Henderson +125

Mirko Cro Cop -365
Cheick Kongo +285

Michael Bisping -215
Matt Hamill +175

Seems like Kos might have value. The Couture/Gonzaga line is interesting.

EDIT: These are from Bodog.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:43 PM

Default Re: Early UFC 74/75 Lines

I'd say Henderson and Bisping have a lot of value.

EDIT: Also Couture.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:56 PM

very interesting lines, gonna have to think about these.

Bisping does look juicy.

and the Randy vs Gonz line is very interesting.

thx for post.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:11 AM

I think Henderson is the juiciest line here.

How is bisping's takedown defense? I've never seen him against a good wrestler, which hamill is. Bisping will be the clear favorite, but i guess i don't really know enough at this point to say -215 is value.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:07 AM

I think Bisping is more vonurable to a submission artist rather then a wrestler. I'm going to wait and see if the line moves any but I really think this is a set up for him to win fight that I don't see him losing.

Henderson is a goot one too. Stylistically though, Jackson is a good boxing practitioner rather then Wandy who is wild so don't let that performance influence it just as don't let Jackson vs Liddell influence you to him.

Jackson has a great sprawl, and I think technically has the better stand up if he sticks to his boxing aspect of it.

Both have great GNP. Both have GREAT chins.

Jackson naturally bigger.

I think Henderson will want to get on top of Jackson. And I think Jackson wouldnt mind it standing or being on top of Hendo.

Can't make a solid predict now, gotta think about it,

I think the line for Jackson might get better too.

Interested to hear others thoughts cause if you can convince this fight really is truly even, Id love to make a bet on Hendo, just hesitate to pull that trigger now without really having that strong feeling for it.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:14 PM

Take the Hendo and run. Two of my favorite fighters, but Hendo should take this fight the majority of the time. I don't care how good your sprawl is when you're fighting Hendo who is a top 3 wrestler in mma. Jackson has the strength advantage and maybe a slight standup advantage. Hendo by GnP TKO in round 4.

Bisping-Hamill. I got Hamill in this fight. Bisping has been fed cans and is extremely overrated. Hamill is one hell of a wrestler. 3 time college champ in 3 different weight classes. Plus during TUF, Bisping tried to take him down and couldn't...Hamill wasn't using his hands. Hamill trained under Tito who love him or hate him was a GnP master during his prime. I see Hamill winning by a lay and pray boring fight.

Cro Cop easy round 1 TKO

GSP by however he wants it to end.

Havn't decided the HW fight as I havn't seen much of Gonzaga. Should be a coinflip situation.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:19 PM

i saw stevenson -245/ pellegrino +175

aside from the horrid juice, this is an intriguing matchup.. stevenson has an edge in size/experience while kurt has speed/endurance; neither offers much on the feet, this bout has adcc written all over it..
Old 07-12-2007, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
UFC 74

Gabriel Gonzaga -125
Randy Couture -105

Georges St. Pierre -260
Josh Koscheck +200

UFC 75

Quinton Jackson -155
Dan Henderson +125

Mirko Cro Cop -365
Cheick Kongo +285

Michael Bisping -215
Matt Hamill +175

Seems like Kos might have value. The Couture/Gonzaga line is interesting.

EDIT: These are from Bodog.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ick... can lines better than 30 cents be found?
Old 07-13-2007, 09:50 AM

i def think GSP is the favorite but i wouldnt be surprised if the line gets pushed so far in his favor that i end up on Kos on this one. I think the right line is somewhere around +250 so we will see where it ends up. i think it is an interesting style match up and Kos is such a strong wrestler that aside from the very very best he will be able to LnP his way to decisions fairly regularly. he is so good that he may even be able to put GSP on his back and win a decision. few people have the take down defense that GSP has but noone ive seen has a shot comparable to Kos's. it Kos cant take him down it is gonna be a very tough night for him for sure. Even if he can take him down i think he will still be a significant underdog but depending on where the line ends up there may be value in Kos, imo.

the rampage fight is also interesting to me. should be competitive and essentially a coinflip imo. may not be a great syle matchup for dan but he is so good that i think it is anybodys game. i would love to see him win and then take on sylvia to try to get ahold of all 4 belts.

the couture/gonzaga fight is hard to pick for me. i dont know that much about gonzaga but from what ive seen he looks good. couture may find himself having a tough time with him. he said himself that he would rather face cro cop and this could be telling (although he may have picked cro cop to win and have been playing a mind game). id have to think this is close to a coinflip as well although i may be leaning a little towards gonzaga.

the bisping/hamill fight is pretty line dependant imo. hamill may be a great wrestler but he obv does not like to get hit and regardless of whether or not bisping is over rated he is explosive and i just think there is too good a chance of him catching him at some point and knocking him out. id have to think he is a significant favorite in this one.

all in all i havent seen anything im too excited to bet on yet (that generally doesnt stop me though)
Old 07-13-2007, 12:28 PM

I just can't see myself betting and routing for Koscheck and routing against GSP. I HATE Kos and love GSP. I also already bet on Gonzaga, BUT if Fedor does fight the winner of this fight just imagine if Randy does win this fight. I think the odds on the Fedor/Randy fight would be so juicy in Fedors favor that it would be very +ev. All the people betting on Randy because he beat Tim and Gonzaga who really have no clue what Fedor is about swaying the line in favor of him. Should be interesting what happens in the future with these 3 fighters ..