Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2007, 10:54 PM

Default Re: Sleep Paralysis, Lucid Dreaming & Hallucinations.

I have had strange episodes like the ones described earlier in this thread when i feel like i am getting small or everything else is getting very big. I also sometimes feel the opposite, like i am a giant and i barely fit in my room.
I've had many strange episodes when i wake up hysterically screaming, as with night terrors, however i remember everything about it usually except for what in particular was making me so scared. Whoever comes to console me will tell me later that i was yelling about something death related.

I remember one instance probably 5-6 years ago when i fell asleep, walked downstairs and started yelling at my dad who was watching TV. I told him he needed to move or he would never be able to and would turn to stone.

Sometimes, before i fall asleep, i get feelings that remind me of how nervous and scared i feel when i wakeup from one of these episodes. When i feel this way i start to think about the notion of infinity, particularly about the relation between time i spend alive and time i spend dead.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:08 AM

Default Re: Sleep Paralysis, Lucid Dreaming & Hallucinations.

last night I had probably the most wicked dream of my life in a bad way...hard to describe but basically I fell asleep reading a book called License to Kill which is about blackwater and private security firms in Iraq and stuff. So I'm deep into the book and fall asleep, I dream something along the lines of I'm a private security person protecting a state dept official and pretty much almost die about 5 times in the span of 1 hour fighting off Iraqis. It was so [censored] real I can't even explain. I woke up around 2:30am and couldn't move for a good 15 minutes I was so freaked out. Like I said, I can't explain how real it felt but it was really fuct up. In the end of the dream the person we were protecting was killed by a midget (no joke) and everyone wound up getting killed except for me in the end.

yes I'm crazy I guess