Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Absolute Does Not Respond to Two Plus Two’s Fraud Investigation O

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like AP is just too scared that we'd do a too thorough an investigation. They obviously are trying to hide something. If they didn't have anything to hide, what do they have to lose besides increase community confidence that they are safe to play on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe they already have enough people investigating them and they don't have to say yes to every request. Sure they are doing their best to cover it up, but maybe they think that all of the stuff they are doing is necessary and they don't have bend over backwards to accommodate Mason's demands because they already have independent auditors and several representatives of the poker community committed to doing something.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Second, Absolute has apparently agreed to allow Bluff Magazine and Pocket Fives to review the findings of the investigation without a similar arrangement for Two Plus Two. This seems strange considering Two Plus Two’s role in uncovering and discussing this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's kind of funny how when Nat was considering whether to go down to Costa Rica "as a representative for twoplustwo", Mason was very quick to point out that "I'm sorry but you do not represent Two Plus Two. That authorization can only from me."

However, when it comes to taking credit for uncovering the scandal, he's happy to have all the credit associated with the "Two Plus Two" name.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:35 PM

if online poker is deemed safe by the majority 2+2 benefits because they sell poker books.

LDO.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Second, Absolute has apparently agreed to allow Bluff Magazine and Pocket Fives to review the findings of the investigation without a similar arrangement for Two Plus Two. This seems strange considering Two Plus Two’s role in uncovering and discussing this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's kind of funny how when Nat was considering whether to go down to Costa Rica "as a representative for twoplustwo", Mason was very quick to point out that "I'm sorry but you do not represent Two Plus Two. That authorization can only from me."

However, when it comes to taking credit for uncovering the scandal, he's happy to have all the credit associated with the "Two Plus Two" name.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't post anymore.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't post anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-07-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cliffnotes:

2+2 offered to pay an independent team of lawyers to do a thorough investigation of the situation and report back to the community their findings, whatever they are. Absolute has not responded and does not seem interested even though it would cost them nothing and increase their credibility greatly.

[/ QUOTE ]

fail

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, unless im way off, Mason clearly stated that the lawyers would only accept compensation from 2+2 so 2+2 is paying and AP doesnt have to pay anything, like I said.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like AP is just too scared that we'd do a too thorough an investigation. They obviously are trying to hide something. If they didn't have anything to hide, what do they have to lose besides increase community confidence that they are safe to play on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe they already have enough people investigating them and they don't have to say yes to every request. Sure they are doing their best to cover it up, but maybe they think that all of the stuff they are doing is necessary and they don't have bend over backwards to accommodate Mason's demands because they already have independent auditors and several representatives of the poker community committed to doing something.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe they should consider that it would be a better show of good faith to let those that represent the site where the entire scandal was uncovered do the audit

yeah maybe they are getting audited left and right... who cares... they should be bending over backwards to regain some semblance of trust with the community that uncovered the dirt on them in the first place

so yeah in response to your post... they should indeed be bendin over backwards... and after they are done with that they should get on their knees and open their mouths too.. and not just on valentines day, anniversaries, and birthdays
Old 11-07-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cliffnotes:

2+2 offered to pay an independent team of lawyers to do a thorough investigation of the situation and report back to the community their findings, whatever they are. Absolute has not responded and does not seem interested even though it would cost them nothing and increase their credibility greatly.

[/ QUOTE ]

fail

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, unless im way off, Mason clearly stated that the lawyers would only accept compensation from 2+2 so 2+2 is paying and AP doesnt have to pay anything, like I said.

[/ QUOTE ]
4. They would accept direct compensation for the investigation only from Two Plus Two as a client.

mason isn't paying for abso's lawyers LDO
Old 11-07-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't post anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think it's a valid point. I wasn't going to point it out though.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:07 PM

I think someone should, thats some low bs, give credit where credit is due.