Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2005, 06:22 PM

Default Re: Girlfriend Help

[ QUOTE ]
Where you beating 30/60 when you first started playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, and he still isn't.

-Andy
Old 05-12-2005, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Regarding sexual technique, try reading the Hite Report, which came out in 1976. It was widely criticized because the 3000 respondents to Shere Hite's survey had to answer her many hundreds of questions in essay format, and the respondents weren't typical - they were overwhelmingly urban, well-educated, career types, and usually feminist. But typical women aren't capable or willing to write essay answers to hundreds of questions regarding all aspects of their sexual lives, so the Hite Report became a landmark piece of work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just picked up a copy at Borders (my only regret for not using Amazon was that the cashier was a guy [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]). Only about a chapter into it but this is good stuff. Obviously all women should read it too. I feel sorry for the way a lot of the women who filled out the questionaires were brought up to be ashamed to masturbate or talk to their partner about what makes them feel good. I was lucky to be with someone who was very open about this stuff.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:51 AM

I am 42 old. If I had known 25 years ago what I know now, my sex life would have been a lot better. When I was young I thought stuff like "will she like me", "will she like me talking to her", "wouldn't she find it gross if I asked her to have sex with me (well, never ask - just act, but don't press)", "am I attractive enough" etc.

You know what? The girls want to have fun. They want to have sex. They want to have somebody caring for them. They want somebody talking to them.

That security guard incident tells me that you are on the right track. Repeat! Repeat! Next time you ask a girl out set your mind, envision the good time you are going to have together. If she declines, don't say "oh, that's ok", say "oh, that's too bad" with a MILDLY disappointed face expression. Key is, that you convey that BOTH of you are going to miss out. Then say good bye not without having said that you enjoyed the conversation with her. If carried out correctly, you can mount a 2nd try a couple of days later.

Now, most of you will laugh and say "why waste your time on the girl, just move to the next one!." First, it could be that this is a real nice girl and you would like to go the extra mile. 2nd, if it is a girl on your campus, she will give you good references if asked by another girl.

In one of the early Seinfeld episodes George complains that he never hits it off with the women:

Jerry: Ok, so there is hope?
George: Hope? I do not want hope. The last thing I want is hope. I want complete hopelessness. If you gave up hope then you don't care. If you don't care, that is what makes you attractive to women!
Old 05-19-2005, 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sure, talk to me on aim.

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

Trip report?
Old 08-02-2005, 02:28 AM

what's going on with this?
Old 08-22-2005, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what's going on with this?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-23-2005, 03:01 AM

Move to a college town is the most important. Big state university's are key. Find out which bars are hot on which night, then take all the nerds out with you. Throw around a bunch of money buying people drinks etc until you finally get the loosest girl in the bar to go home with you.

Start drinking more also drunks make friends more easily, and as you probaly already know increases your social skills.

Also be willing to bang anyone you see. If you have no standards(fat chicks are crucial) it will make your life eaiser.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
20 years old now and never had a girlfriend and now I want one. I will talk to girls, I guess I will be awkward kind of but will do it anyway. The problem is situations don't really arise where I meet girls. I play poker, soccer, chess, hang out with nerdy friends that don't have friends that are girls and so am not in situations really where girls are. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Progress report?
Old 07-31-2006, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
20 years old now and never had a girlfriend and now I want one. I will talk to girls, I guess I will be awkward kind of but will do it anyway. The problem is situations don't really arise where I meet girls. I play poker, soccer, chess, hang out with nerdy friends that don't have friends that are girls and so am not in situations really where girls are. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Progress report?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...nice bump!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 04:37 PM

I met Bruiser a few weeks ago. I think he just needs to put himself in more situations where he might meet girls. But ones that like the stuff he likes to do.

I thought he was nice and I think he can find someone. Even Garth found his female Garth.