Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 11:46 AM

Default Never really paid attention to bonus etc... FTP player

OK Im have moved from a MTT player to more of a cash player in the last month and for the first time am really paying attention to the FT bonus medals an points etc...

I would like to work towards one of the higher end plasma tv's but have a few questions. I did read throught the last few weeks of posts and have not seen this answered directly.

I have opted out of the freerolls and am collecting the bonus medals. Which is a better value, when i collect enough medals should i trade them in for the $600 bonus or save and convert to points for the TV i want down the road?

I do have rakeback (ultimatepal) and know either one will effect my rake at some point although not sure exactly how much.

Which do you think is a better use of the medals... Bonus, which is always nice and i think fairly easy to grind out or points and get the tv i want in maybe a year?

Edit:
Well If i figured this out right guess it doesnt matter... the 50" Panasonic appears to sell for about 1300 online. I figure i would use about 6500medals to help me get there which is 250k points to help me get a $1300tv... if i used 6500 medals i could get 2 $600 bonus' and one $100 bonus or $1300 appears to be no difference just a matter of which i prefer... correct?