Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:47 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
You just described ALL of 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Default Re: All right guys...

All,

I'm going to bed now. See you in about 6 hours!

BTW Capt. TOM, i'll let you POB me for a buy in to the stars sunday tourney. You can even move it around to get some friction going!! wooooooT!!!!!!!!! I don't know why I waited so long to get into this buisiness. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He HAD a half million left (I don't know how much he lost here in Vegas) BEFORE taxes. He owes over a half million in taxes. So like I said... busto

[ QUOTE ]
'Ask him how much he still has from his wins and see if he tells you the truth. He is actually already busto after taxes.'

Earlier today he had half a million left according to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Losses are deductible

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but loans to your deadbeat friends and monies spent trying to get girls in bed with you aren't.

[/ QUOTE ]

depends on how creative you are, luckily it sounds like shaniac has a full supply of "creativity enhancers" he can use.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tom,

People are actually confronting your family about this nonsense and you won't atleast shed some light as to what actually happened to provoke this girl to make these allegations?

[/ QUOTE ]

he obviously just wants this to go away. even if his relationship with brandi was totally above board, is anyone going to believe that if he goes and starts confirming parts of her story? he's better off just keeping quiet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he's about 2 posts to late for that now.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If he had 500k....

That's 499,957k more..

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 12-20-2006, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tom,

People are actually confronting your family about this nonsense and you won't atleast shed some light as to what actually happened to provoke this girl to make these allegations?

[/ QUOTE ]

he obviously just wants this to go away. even if his relationship with brandi was totally above board, is anyone going to believe that if he goes and starts confirming parts of her story? he's better off just keeping quiet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever, he would be better off staying silent had the drama stayed between them, but it has leaked out and escalated to the point where people are approaching his children about this for fks sake. If he had nothing to hide there wouldn't be any hesitation in setting the record straight.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tom,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He should have thought of that before he stuck his penis in her back.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, obviously. but now he can maybe get brandi to retract her claims by threatening to expose her own poor behavior. given that she doesn't really have anything left to lose (except her toaster i mean) i think he's stupid for doing so. captain tom sucks at internet message board drama.

Does anyone have a link to a thread (either here or NWP) about what wound up happening between Neverwin and Chantel? I didn't know that she tried to screw him over until this thread, so it seems like something I should read about while I wait for more key replies in this thread.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tom,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he's about 2000 posts to late for that now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, Tom, out with it. You know she's not going to retract anything.
Closed Thread